What's new

Pakistan has lost international support on Kashmir: ex Pak envoy Husain Haqqani

We deployed our army on LOC to prevent some good terrorists entering India from your country.
I didn't argued about the army deployed on LOC i am talking about the army deployed in the cililian area e.d Jammu , Kahmir etc (Afraid of what if kashmiris are with india ?)

can anyone name a country that supports Pakistan on the Kashmir issue ?

Yeah...they also wave the ISIS & Al-Qaeda flags.......usually together. Gee...I wonder what that says....
Thats shows the reality of indian army deployed in kahsmiris . i really surprise me to see how hard indians try to
can anyone name a country that supports Pakistan on the Kashmir issue ?
A country ? Are you stupid or what when kashmiris are supporting pakistan then why should we look for any foreign country ? i never understood why indian care about the foreign countries more then what kashmiris want ..

I didn't argued about the army deployed on LOC i am talking about the army deployed in the cililian area e.d Jammu , Kahmir etc (Afraid of what if kashmiris are with india ?)

Yes.. your good terrorists cross over to India on daily basis and spread all over Kashmir... Most of the Kashmiris including Azad Kashmir are with India.

Yes.. your good terrorists cross over to India on daily basis and spread all over Kashmir...
So your so called strong army can't even capture terrorists from LOC and you look for them inside kashmiri homes ? then what about punjab , rajhistan etc ? Please be reasonable

He is such a big analysts that he has to hide im America to state his policies

A country ? Are you stupid or what when kashmiris are supporting pakistan then why should we look for any foreign country ? i never understood why indian care about the foreign countries more then what kashmiris want ..

the topic of this thread is:
Pakistan has lost international support on Kashmir

Yeah...they also wave the ISIS & Al-Qaeda flags.......usually together. Gee...I wonder what that says....
That says you gonna be in deep shit pretty soon, no wonder why your army chief is crying out loud cause he knows what's coming.

the topic of this thread is:
Pakistan has lost international support on Kashmir
i am very much on topic as i am mentioning that kashmiri support is what that matters not any foreign leaders .

Because they are waving flags......? :lol: So scary.......
Dont you know that its been 68 years since you started to opress them . Their is always a fall of oppressor state

Most of the indians don't have any answer to the state terrorism by indian military but instead the opt to answer it by including non sense like ISIS

The final nail in the coffin was the dropping from list of UN disputes in 2010. Pak is welcome to whine and cry about it. :lol:

Time is on India's side and Pak is racing against it. Fun to watch it play out. :coffee:

Pakistan is totally radicalized. Who so ever talks sane is anti national. Who talk nonsense is the biggest patriot. Who talk of nuclear war is a great petriot. All responses on this post from Pakistani posters prove this.

Back
Top Bottom