What's new

Pakistan has been offered the Chinese 4th generation J-11 (SU27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well keeping aside all the other things...we should keep in mind
Role of J-11
PAF requirements
Inventory Mix
J-10 is a multirole fighter, becoming more and more potent with every day (as we see J-10B and Twin engine J-10 nearing completion). PLAAF loves J-10 because it's versatility and potency. If J-10 gets a good engine lets say WS-10A (rumored with TVC) it can beat the hell out of any good fighter. J-11 as per my research, has not been up to the level of success that J-10 has been as evident from rising J-10 Numbers. Honestly thinking PLAAF will have little room for J-11Bs as JXX and J-10 II becomes reality.One capable for Strike and other multirole. I honestly think that PAF should stick to J-10 and not J-11 as PAF will be more ease at maintaining J-10, JF-17 and F-16 than another new platform. So what I think that PAF should stick to its task of developing the overall structure (refueling, AWACs, development of avionics and systems etc) and think about adding potency to current inventory rather than accepting more burden in the form of J-11

J-10A/B is a single Engie fighter

If j-10 was twin engine then it would be very good

PAF need a twin engine fighter to compete with indian MKI and MMRCA fighter

its fruitless to talk about j11
jis gali jana nahee os ka zikar kioun

v should assess whats in jxx

one thing keeps in mind that we should be less dependent on china

j-10 twin engine?

is it true?

J-14-090930124451eef360a9b57330.jpg

I sincerely hope that Pakistan does not regret buying these planes if at all it buys them.I just read in an article that China tried to hide the crash of two J-10s.The same technique was followed by communist Russia earlier.

I sincerely hope that Pakistan does not regret buying these planes if at all it buys them.I just read in an article that China tried to hide the crash of two J-10s.The same technique was followed by communist Russia earlier.

what are you trying to suggest?.....of course PAF wont buy them blind....you should know....PAF is not "fresh"

hi
i dont think PAF has ever shown interest in J-11's overtly

BEIJING (Kyodo) -- China's Air Force has refused to accept 16 J-11B fighters manufactured by a domestic aircraft maker due to technical problems, the Kanwa Defense Review magazine said in its June issue, quoting a Western intelligence source in Beijing.

China is believed to have developed the new fighter based on technology from the Russian fighter Sukhoi Su-27, sparking speculation that the maker, Shenyang Aircraft Corp., may have failed to employ Russian technology accurately.

Shenyang Aircraft, based in Liaoning Province, manufactured 16 J-11B fighters in 2009.

"When the Air Force was checking them up for delivery, J-11B had abnormal vibration after taking off," the magazine quoted the source as saying. "As a result, the Air Force refused to accept the aircraft."

A Chinese military source said the J-11B was not chosen for exhibition at the National Day military parade in October last year due to doubts over technical feature of the fighter, according to the magazine.

Chinese Military Won't Accept 'Made In China' Fighters

BEIJING (Kyodo) -- China's Air Force has refused to accept 16 J-11B fighters manufactured by a domestic aircraft maker due to technical problems, the Kanwa Defense Review magazine said in its June issue, quoting a Western intelligence source in Beijing.

China is believed to have developed the new fighter based on technology from the Russian fighter Sukhoi Su-27, sparking speculation that the maker, Shenyang Aircraft Corp., may have failed to employ Russian technology accurately.

Shenyang Aircraft, based in Liaoning Province, manufactured 16 J-11B fighters in 2009.

"When the Air Force was checking them up for delivery, J-11B had abnormal vibration after taking off," the magazine quoted the source as saying. "As a result, the Air Force refused to accept the aircraft."

A Chinese military source said the J-11B was not chosen for exhibition at the National Day military parade in October last year due to doubts over technical feature of the fighter, according to the magazine.

Chinese Military Won't Accept 'Made In China' Fighters

This article has been debunked, please read this thread at the post #46.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...litary-wont-accept-made-china-fighters-4.html

Last edited:

Dont you worry your pretty little head with worries about J10. PAF knows its job well.You may have heard that we have delayed its induction inPAF. Wew dont induct anything prematurely and without research and testing.J10s will be a part of PAF and will come when they satisfy our requirements.
Araz

as with the article about plaaf not accepting the planes what u read has been proven to be indian news BS as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom