What's new

Pakistan has been offered the Chinese 4th generation J-11 (SU27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
man you know very well person wich is out of white hous and inside white house think much difrent when he inter he know very well whats pkistan is he just now want to happy his doners.whats OBAMA or SHUBAMA we seen much more like this birds.you will see who can't he stop parts to pakistan after a breefing from CIA.

Dear colonel khan; sir
I realy dont, want to live in the dream world, its time to wake up!
prepare for worst, attack like a tiger , hide like wolf, and die like a muslim!
thats it , for us i guss?
for this , we just need , the best thing we can get,it doesnt means the besttest one, that's it.
MOVIES like top gun, were made for them not for us! right?

Drama going to be happened if Obama elected....expect upgrade sanctions ....

we are ready for new partners in east they offers for these jets not we reqest .doors are open for pakistan select pay and get any were in world without US

I realy dont, want to live in the dream world, its time to wake up!
prepare for worst, attack like a tiger , hide like wolf, and die like a muslim!
thats it , for us i guss?
for this , we just need , the best thing we can get,it doesnt means the besttest one, that's it.

we are talking for new gets in paf for future there is no dream my brother we will get these from any were of world

MOVIES like top gun, were made for them not for us! right?

what abut MOVES from 10 years i see only three films what a hell we follow now film i will never see any indian film from 1999 and only three english films i see in 10 years. last film i seen from india was BORDER :tsk:

J-11b will be a good option for the PAF but the question is are we going for it? well no i guess seems to be the right answer beacause PAF seems to be happy with what it is going for (F-16s, JF-17, FC-20) however if F-16 gets out of the equation maybe then we can look back at China for the J-11.

If it is true that Pakistan are offered J11, and PAF are not so interested in it, why not 5 Squadrons of J11 for Pak naval aviation. Pak navy needs a potent F/A aircraft with long legs to serve as a deterrent and allow genuine capablity in hostilities.

Ok we have had enough of these fanboys comments about 10 squadron of J-11 etc and its about time we get realistic here..
a J-11B of curse customized version of PAF may cost at least 35-40 million dollars. in that money PAF can get 2-3 F-16 MLUed and still will have better air-to-air missile package!

Ok we have had enough of these fanboys comments about 10 squadron of J-11 etc and its about time we get realistic here..
a J-11B of curse customized version of PAF may cost at least 35-40 million dollars. in that money PAF can get 2-3 F-16 MLUed and still will have better air-to-air missile package!

Fanboys? are people on this forum starting to use my words or do I have fans on this forum?. :)

The J-11 seems like a good plane for Pakistan to procure. Do you think you guys would get ToT aswell?.

Fanboys? are people on this forum starting to use my words or do I have fans on this forum?.

i will be your fan if you change your avater

Do you think you guys would get ToT aswell?.

why TOT man its already a copy of su-27

i will be your fan if you change your avater
What is wrong with my avatar?. :)
why TOT man its already a copy of su-27

The beginning batch are copies, but later the Chinese has included more indigenous parts and systems. Eventually, this is making it a more Chinese customized version of the flanker.

Also, even if it is a copy, do you think you can get ToT from the Russians?.

Also, the Chinese has a habit of reverse-engineering an improved version of the original product. That's why the Russians are annoyed.

The Russians got into a tantrum when there was news that the J-11 might be exported.

Fanboys? are people on this forum starting to use my words or do I have fans on this forum?. :)

The J-11 seems like a good plane for Pakistan to procure. Do you think you guys would get ToT aswell?.

Nice try but "fanboy" is very new common term in just about any defence forums i actually got it from aussi member here in defence.pk:D
as for J-11. dont forget chinese have already supplied us 2 russian origin fighters F-6 aka Mig-19 and F-7 aka Mig-21. delivery of new Mi-17 choppers and RD-93 and now they have offered defence assistance in WOT so the Pak-russ defence cooperation future looks bright.

delivery of new Mi-17 choppers and RD-93 and now they have offered defence assistance in WOT.

they offers us but pakistan never reply and if we reply our best firend indian cry much more. then we will be back our intrest

huh? what do you mean pakistan did not reply?
sir you forget same day when US presedent was in india for nukes deal RUSSIAN defence mister was in pakistan .he offers us much more but we will never reply because we hope bush will give us same like india. then we weste both chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom