What's new

Pakistan has been offered the Chinese 4th generation J-11 (SU27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say that? J-11 has no role in PAF/PN? J-11s

until USA never stop f-16

J-11s are extensively used as Maritime MRCA in PLAN and their are plans to upgrade them to Su-33 latest technology by 2015

we all know they are best but we looking for j-10 and jf-17

upgraded J-11B with su-33 technology will be the best punch for the buck!

so what PN waiting for

PN will be facing Super Hornets and Su-30MKI in Pakistan's south air cammand. the F-16 MLU will still be based in Punjab while only one squd of new F-16s will be based in Shabaz the closest F-16s to PN support but still 300-350KM far. JF-17 is already replacing Mirage-III/IV F-7 and Q-5 in PAF south air command. only by 2012 will their be any FC-20 squadron available to PAF and that too i dough will be placed for navy support in south any time soon untill we have enough in 2016 or so. We have Chinese K-8, JF-17 and dont think their will be any problem for us to induct J-11s when we have already operated twin engine F-6 in the past

100% agree we need them but there is no news that PN will get j11?

j11 is never any role in pakistan until we have f-16 role pakistan air force need more and more f-16.if we talk abut navy pakistan navy well never ever go for j11 they wiil never have fighter wing up to date.paf will use mirages for air sport to navy.PN will get there first full air sqwarden and that is JF17

Dear imran khan; sir
i cant understand, why still our comrads still cant, belive that era of F-16's in PAF inventry is already OVER.:agree:
its even horible to think, we cant getout of our obsession with F-16's! even our relations with USA, are on the werge of a war yet, still we think that any how, uncle SAM will allow us F-16'S?:lol:
we NEED TO STOP ALL THIS CRAP IMMEDIATLY, if we want a strong , self-saficiant , self relied ,airforce, our plans & polices should be in line with our economic, geo-political situation, not by our likes or dislikes of the weapons.
it would be very shame full to wait another, ten years begging US for F-16'S, as what we did, back in 90s , but its different now, i guss we will not be able to get f-16s back in PAF service, even we beg , 10 times more than what we did before in 90s, to get wheat in place of f-16s?:disagree::tsk:

if, J-11B s are good enough, gettable option thn we should go for that, its better we, shall have something, thn nothing?:agree::tup:

we are talking abut pakistan navy

is there any chance of j11 in PN ?

may be in PAF but navy i never see j11 in navy

we are talking abut pakistan navy

is there any chance of j11 in PN ?

may be in PAF but navy i never see j11 in navy

My great sir,
but, i guss thread is about (Pakistan has been offered the Chinese 4th generation J-11 (SU27)).:)
hope you will forgive me.:):agree::smitten:

My great sir,
but, i guss thread is about (Pakistan has been offered the Chinese 4th generation J-11 (SU27)).:)
hope you will forgive me.:):agree::smitten:

you 100% right that pakistan ofrred for j11 is topic :agree:.now its matter of funding were we pay already f-16 jf-17 j-10 now offer is j11 next month jxx :azn: so pakistan were will pay.we don't have 16bn of mushrreaf era now we have 2.50 mn in our pocket;)

I agree, even though the j-11 would allow great strength in depth i dont think the deal seems feasible at this stage. However, there are rumours of a naval version of j-10. That would seem more likely.

The fact of the matter is guys if there is any drama shama by the US on the f-16's then we must look in to j-11's cuz then u are filling the gaps of the f-16's simple plus we have no other choice we can not buy any other platform cuz of funds and politics so i think perhaps increasing the #'s on the j-10 and still accuring some j-11 sqn will be a good choice as jf-17 still will be on plan ! as per PN we dont know wat is there plan or they just wana rely on PAF other then having some talks about accuring one sqn of jf-17's ! lets see wat happens but i think we should go for j-11!!!!

The fact of the matter is guys if there is any drama shama by the US on the f-16's then we must look in to j-11's cuz then u are filling the gaps of the f-16's simple plus we have no other choice we can not buy any other platform cuz of funds and politics so i think perhaps increasing the #'s on the j-10 and still accuring some j-11 sqn will be a good choice as jf-17 still will be on plan ! as per PN we dont know wat is there plan or they just wana rely on PAF other then having some talks about accuring one sqn of jf-17's ! lets see wat happens but i think we should go for j-11!!!!

Pakistan will never go for J-11 because of size, 2 engine and maintenance cost.

PAF plan is to increase the # of JF-17 by building locally and in China, possibly going with European avianics, Radar and engine, unless Russia is willing to give TOT on the engine.
PAF had Planned to get 60 J-10/F-10/F-20, but only ordered 36.

Pakistan will never go for J-11 because of size, 2 engine and maintenance cost.

PAF plan is to increase the # of JF-17 by building locally and in China, possibly going with European avianics, Radar and engine, unless Russia is willing to give TOT on the engine.
PAF had Planned to get 60 J-10/F-10/F-20, but only ordered 36.

thanks for the news:eek:

Last edited:
We have had twin engine aircraft before lets take out this rubish thinking !! plzzz

We have had twin engine aircraft before lets take out this rubish thinking !! plzzz

dear TOPGUN; sir
quit rightly, said its all crap, or you can describe it as technical trolling just to, make people, stick to someones wish list.
till now, our political leadership was seen blind, but now our militry leadership is ready to follow same path, which is quite horrible for pakistan in comming future?:eek:
i mean, if you know after a month or so, new US president will in charge of the affairs in white house, and this US president is about to attack pakistan in comming 3 months or so, why still we are having WAIT & SEE?
or are we ready to say, that we dont have technology to stop USAF, just like recntly our, defence minster said " we dont have technology to stop predator attacks in fata"?:disagree::tsk:

is that, we are looking for?

Nicely said boss!!! glad we on the same page!

Dear imran khan; sir
i cant understand, why still our comrads still cant, belive that era of F-16's in PAF inventry is already OVER.:agree:
its even horible to think, we cant getout of our obsession with F-16's! even our relations with USA, are on the werge of a war yet, still we think that any how, uncle SAM will allow us F-16'S?:lol:
we NEED TO STOP ALL THIS CRAP IMMEDIATLY, if we want a strong , self-saficiant , self relied ,airforce, our plans & polices should be in line with our economic, geo-political situation, not by our likes or dislikes of the weapons.
it would be very shame full to wait another, ten years begging US for F-16'S, as what we did, back in 90s , but its different now, i guss we will not be able to get f-16s back in PAF service, even we beg , 10 times more than what we did before in 90s, to get wheat in place of f-16s?:disagree::tsk:

if, J-11B s are good enough, gettable option thn we should go for that, its better we, shall have something, thn nothing?:agree::tup:

You haven't flown one that is why you are saying it, Obsession is a small word, F-16 is one finest fighters in the world put a good pilot in it and you dont have to worry about any fighter.
And we are getting 50 J-10s we have an option of another 10 if needed. PAF used to advice Navy that let us give you cover when you guys are flying but they thought that they can do it without the help of PAF, After Atlan got shot down then they realised that they need a fast interceptor to keep them safe. Now a full sqd of Mirages is at their disposal, PN has a problem they dont get things in there mind problaly its the water, They still fly Missions without telling PAF the only time PAF is informed when they thing there *** is on line.

yes its nice real info abut PN .thanks sir murad i think you say we are not going for j11 ?

You haven't flown one that is why you are saying it, Obsession is a small word, F-16 is one finest fighters in the world put a good pilot in it and you dont have to worry about any fighter.
And we are getting 50 J-10s we have an option of another 10 if needed. PAF used to advice Navy that let us give you cover when you guys are flying but they thought that they can do it without the help of PAF, After Atlan got shot down then they realised that they need a fast interceptor to keep them safe. Now a full sqd of Mirages is at their disposal, PN has a problem they dont get things in there mind problaly its the water, They still fly Missions without telling PAF the only time PAF is informed when they thing there *** is on line.

That is why like any other modern day navy, PN too should have a air arm of its own which will eliminate the need for the PAF to provide cover and also the race between the two sides shifting the blame on each other for not coordinating with each other the way it was suppose to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom