What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

All world nations except China and Turkey(some extend).You can ask your self which nation is a great friend of Pakistan

Afghanistan hate pakistan
Iran do more business with India and is more good terms with India than pakistan
Most middle east countries are in good terms with India
US and most european countries are in good terms with India
Do you know that any radiation sources from EU are banned to export to pakistan but not with India
Do you know that even China suffering ban on major military hardware procurement from EU
India working closely with space program with UAE and many other countries
Bangladesh regime is an ally of India
Bhutan is an ally of India
Do you know pakistan passport is the most difficult one after afghanistan,syria to get a Visa?
Do you know a sharp drop in your countries tourism industry compared a decades back
Some pakistani citizens got indian citizenship like adnan sami and others..
:lol::lol::lol::lol: you have weird logics I guess its side effects of watching Arnab goswami

Having China is worth more than the next 100 countries in the world. It's the quality and power that counts. You can have all of Africa, South America. We will settle just for China - thanks. Quality over quantity.

chinavsworld.png

forget about the interview for a minute.

Why do Indians think or imagine or consider every interaction with the whities as some sort of job interview?

I am baffled by this slave mentality.

Rather than doing randi roona or licking your white master balls why dont you do something about Pakistan!! Or you are incompetent and cant do anything without white masters leading you? When will hindus let go of this slave mentality is it some something to do with hindus being slaves most of their lives?

She went very easy on PM Abbasi I thought and showed respect. Abbasi came across as endearing although I thought he could have expressed himself better but then English is his second language so that is understandable. I would have said -

"US has it's interests. Pak has it's interests. US can't be expected to drop them. As much as Pak can't be expected to drop them. However we have no choice to find common ground with US and Pak will work hard to find convergence with USA recognizing that it requires lot of work on both sides".

no she was disrespectful , she was more of interrogating him rather than interviewing and even he appeared quite nervous. This is no way to speak to a head of the state , but if you are ok with it then fine.

no she was disrespectful
In that case you don't know meaning of "disrespectful". I am fine but are you fine about Ms Amanpour being "respectful" with India while exposing the 300 million slaves of India?

Look how CNN is grilling new pakistan PM(It was not a hard talk interview like in BBC),She is not respecting that he is a Prime minister of a country ! I believe pakistan worst policy made the country to get grilled by western bodies and India.

@Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Kaptaan @fitpOsitive @Green Arrow @Beny Karachun @Narendra Trump @beijingwalker @JEskandari @SOHEIL @Hindustani78 @Well.wisher @Muhammad Omar @Windjammer

Look how CNN is grilling new pakistan PM(It was not a hard talk interview like in BBC),She is not respecting that he is a Prime minister of a country ! I believe pakistan worst policy made the country to get grilled by western bodies and India.Now non resident pakistani's have to pay a price for failed policy of supporting fanatics like Hafeez Saeed or Dawood.If any body part become cancer then one remove that part, even that is part of your body.But pakistan is keeping as an asset and one day it will take ones life.

how many times are you going to repeat the same post on different threads? Bhai maaf kr

Indian Randi Rona at its best ---- they got down to their level of mud slinging when can't counter the facts ----

Back
Top Bottom