What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

And India is making terrorism and extremism a BROWNIE issue which neither the world nor India can afford.

indians on reddit/worldnews have posted same news trillion times with their tongues out licking every white ball who support them!

Look how CNN is grilling new pakistan PM
She went very easy on PM Abbasi I thought and showed respect. Abbasi came across as endearing although I thought he could have expressed himself better but then English is his second language so that is understandable. I would have said -

"US has it's interests. Pak has it's interests. US can't be expected to drop them. As much as Pak can't be expected to drop them. However we have no choice to find common ground with US and Pak will work hard to find convergence with USA recognizing that it requires lot of work on both sides".

Dehati Orat at it again
Yup, you can't take India out of an Indian... she must be thinking that she was in her comfort zone of some slumdog street,
Imagine if the Pakistani representative used such term as, Rapistan or Gay Hind for India, all the Bhartis will be riding the Moral Mule.....

Back
Top Bottom