What's new

Pakistan has 90 Nuclear Warheads (2009) according to UK media

statusofworldnuclearfor.jpg

World Nuclear Stockpile Report | Ploughshares Fund

Wooooov,

How do they even know the exact number of nuclear warheads that a particular country has?

Is based on amount of plutonium, enriched Uranium or Tritium stores?

And again how do they exactly know ,how much material is need for making this X KT bomb?

My X KT bomb might take 10 gms of tritium to make a TN weapon while My other X-100 KT bomb is going to take 7gms...... how do they reach such conclusions?

Primarily there is no way I disclose my exact output figures and amount of plutonium I collect from my military nuclear reactors,since they are not under safe guards.

And I dont even disclose the amount of uranium that is 95% enriched for weapon usage.

Also I am not that liberal to disclose the amount of tritium I recovered after treating my heavy water thats recovered from my PHWRs and AHWRs.

SO it clearly tells me that someone working for me is discolsing the exact numbers to these publishers :devil:

Wrong again. Siachen? Forced accession of Kashmir in '48? Arming and funding of Mukti Bahini with RAW support in '71? Runn of Kutch? Repeated violations of Pakistani airspace in the late 50s causing the eventual shooting-down of an IAF Canberra? Crossing the international border in '65? (Please don't give me the Operation Gibraltar spiel... India had been playing similar games in the Runn of Kutch for years and both countries kept operations limited to the disputed area. The decision to attack Pakistan across the international border in 1965, thus starting the war, was India's)

I don't expect you to agree with me, but I expect you to be aware that there are legitimate differences of opinion. From where we stand India's attitude and intent viz Pakistan since 1947 appears completely malevolent. Why, before any conflict between the two countries, were the partitioned resources of United India not given to us? That was one of the first indications that India intended to pursue an acrimonious relationship with Pakistan.

Give me one international source that will categorically mention that India started the war. Prove it !

Any report from an international media will do. Please do not provide the opinion of some Indian basher. I would like to get facts that are considered as an act of war with the date proving that India started the war. If you can't provide then I will read your posts as good literature lacking in substance.

Note : Don't start about support to Mukti Bahini and we all know about support to Khalistan, Kashmir separatist, etc. I am asking for a proof of an act of war with date proving we started the war.
:cheers:

The number of nukes except for the declared arsenals of USA and Russia cannot be confirmed. Even the USA and Russian number does not include the hidden arsenals. All of the above number are guesses and not factual accurate counts.

The number of nukes except for the declared arsenals of USA and Russia cannot be confirmed. Even the USA and Russian number does not include the hidden arsenals. All of the above number are guesses and not factual accurate counts.

Totally agreed. India and Pakistan have declared the sites where nuclear activity is on going. The number of sites India has declared outnumber Pakistan and rightly so as the countries are different and are of different sizes. Indian nuclear program and Pakistan weapons program are comparable and any guess about weapons will be a guess at best.

Pakistan will be well informed if it does not take this report seriously.

Wooooov,

How do they even know the exact number of nuclear warheads that a particular country has?

"The exact number of nuclear weapons in global arsenals is not known; each country guards these numbers as closely held national secrets. Experts and several governments have proposed a global inventory of all weapons and stockpiles of weapons materials as a necessary first step towards securing weapons from theft or diversion and towards the eventual elimination of these weapons."

World Nuclear Stockpile Report | Ploughshares Fund

To end the world all you have to do is nuke Antartica ONCE. :O

Why antartica ... I read some where some country lost a nulear device and it was lost in ice ...never recorved is there something we need to be worried about :blink:

The world has truly gone to the dogs, here we argue about who has more weapons that can basically kill millions within seconds. very sad.

Dude.. Honestly.. you think India will even allow pakistan a single stike? forget 90.. :D LMAO

Be well and dream well.. :smokin:

U earlier wrote this :

Just remember.. in case when the tragedy strikes and Pakistan decides to exercise its nuke option, it may manage to slide a couple of strikes in India (causing wide destruction).. ..

So guys, dont waste ur time to answer this confused fan boy !

Pakistan has low yeild weapons They stil use Uranuim based with average yeild 10-30kt as per the same report.

India uses the more advanced Plutoniuim Yeild weapons Average yeild
50-150kt

In the future INDIA NUCLEAR STRIKE OPTIONS ARE sea based on Arihant and Akula subs.

Pakistans are land based Missles

HUGE DIFFERENCE IN COST TYPE AND DOCTRINE

Pakistan tested 10kt warhead in 1998, and world knows that Pakistan has the fastest nuclear development program of the world !:pakistan:

Last edited:
^^^What's wrong with Indians today and their mighty? In case you haven't heard Obama Certified.

Pakistan has secured its nuclear weapons: Obama

President Barrack Obama, underscoring the need for nuclear safety around the world, has said he is confident that Pakistan has secured its atomic weapons. “I feel confident that Pakistan has secured its nuclear weapons. I am concerned about nuclear security all around the world, not just in Pakistan but everywhere,” he said in an interview with The New York Times published on Tuesday. Pointedly asked what steps he had taken to ensure the safety of Pakistan’s nuclear weapons, Obama said he was not going to talk about the details of Islamabad’s nuclear programme.

The president comments came hours before he was set to unveil a new nuclear policy on Tuesday that officials said would reduce the role of atomic weapons in US national security strategy.

Obama’s new nuclear posture comes two days before he signs a treaty with Russia to slash stockpiles of long-range nuclear warheads by a third, and less than a week before he hosts world leaders at a key nuclear summit in Washington.

“We constantly have to find ways that we can further improve our approach,” he said.

“And as I said, right now, one of my biggest concerns has to do with the loose nuclear materials that are still floating out there.

It remains more likely that a threat arises because of some smuggled HEU or plutonium than that a terrorist organization obtains a fully built nuclear weapon. “And so we’ve got to guard against that, and that’s exactly why this nuclear summit is so important”.

Red STAMP on your paper saying: Pakistani Nuclear Weapons: Obama Certified.

Where's your Certified???

Oye-Oye... we dont need Uncle Sams "Certified Stamp" like you guys need every year or so...... :rofl:

Pakistan tested 10kt warhead in 1998, and world knows that Pakistan has the fastest nuclear development program of the world !:pakistan:

Good for you.. By the way, do you ever look upon India's Nuclear development programme?

Back
Top Bottom