What's new

Pakistan has 90 Nuclear Warheads (2009) according to UK media

Once again another thread in to a flame plzz to our indian friends keep the flames to your self and don't get your ego twisted in here or else where. One thing i might say exercising peace for once won't hurt... don't ever think of stupid wet dreams that india will wipe of Pakistan of the planet plzz come back to reality and wake the hell up never gona happen GOD forgive if there ever was a nuk war between so many will die and both will be wiped of the map.... and the ones talking crap as always will forsure find a way out of there country to safeground. Plzz stop this bs here hating and all think matture & act with knowledge and practice peace its a good thing so plzz no more wet dreams ok you will end up making a mess on your beds ... jerks.. :angry:

I completely agree with you. War mongering helps nobody.

I completely agree with you. War mongering helps nobody.

Some countries go on occupying the lands of other countries, some invade in order to have a government of their liking, some want to dominate and exploit small and weak neighbours. In order to continue this these countries have developed huge armed forces with every type of (nuclear, chemical, biological and conventional) weapons in their arsenal. Now, these are the true war-mongering states!

well i thing Pakistan need to built more nuclear weapons because Pakistan have lots of enemies.

I wish turkey had nukes. :cry:

Be careful what you wish for!

Nuclear weapons are but one piece of the jigsaw puzzle in an overall defensive and offensive strategy. They require intensive resources to initiate, develop and maintain. Even then, they may not achieve their intended purposes.

Yes indeed, be careful what you wish for! :)

Both sides possess extremely advanced ballistic missiles and even the US is yet to field an ABM which is 100% capable. So infact its your statement that India can neutralize our Ballistic Missiles which is absurd, if this was true we would have gone to war long time ago.
Just to make things clear: Air Defense: THAAD Goes 7 For 7 and THAAD Theatre High-Altitude Area Defence Missile System, USA

THAAD in conjunction with PAC3 provides a multi-layered defensive mechanism to US against ballistic missiles. And Americans are still doing lots of work in this regard. The Americans realize the importance of having this ability and they are moving in the right direction.

India also has plans for an ABM system. We should also put 'strong emphasis' on acquiring this capability, as it may be our only hope in a worst case scenario.

Last edited:
Our work to make more & develop best and other's work to count them and to cry

so let them count and cry NOT OUR BUSINESS

So you are telling me 90 nukes are not enough to wipe out India too:what:, is it just me or your blind patriotism getting the best of your judgement. I must assure you that in case both sides use nuclear weapons, both Pakistan and India will be wiped off the map.

ok going by your logic pak 90 India 75 we use say 50 and destroy entire pak then you will need approx 250 to destroy india coz its almost five times larger than pak

rubbish..
India is ahead of Pakistan..their economy is bigger the way they are purchasing arms and their space program do you not think they will invest in nuclear sector? common sense they've if not atleast 150+ nukes..
Pakistan is doing best she can..

in three days of joining i have for the first time found a pakistani reply which i whole heartedly agree, congrats sir
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom