What's new

Pakistan has 90 Nuclear Warheads (2009) according to UK media

The disarmament treaty currently being negotiated between the US and Russia applies to deployed strategic warheads, along with their delivery systems, but that leaves out most of the weapons both countries are sitting on.

Nuclear weapons: how many are there in 2009 and who has them?

Russia...................... 12,987
US............................ 9,552
France......................... 300
Israel............................ 200
UK............................... 192
China........................... 400
Pakistan.............. 90
India............................. 75
North Korea...................... 2

Feel the Nuclear Power: Pakistan's capabilities! :)

:pakistan:

I seriously have doubt on this report...India conducted first nuclear test in 1974 and we could come up with only 75 nuclear war heads in 36 years... In my opinion, all the figure's except US and Russia are wrong..

i read somewhere that india have much more than this fig,but they don't show,with the fear of destablisation of the region,ctbt,npt etc

The disarmament treaty currently being negotiated between the US and Russia applies to deployed strategic warheads, along with their delivery systems, but that leaves out most of the weapons both countries are sitting on.

Nuclear weapons: how many are there in 2009 and who has them?

Russia...................... 12,987
US............................ 9,552
France......................... 300
Israel............................ 200
UK............................... 192
China........................... 400
Pakistan.............. 90
India............................. 75
North Korea...................... 2

Feel the Nuclear Power: Pakistan's capabilities! :)

:pakistan:

this must be complete BS. India with two nuclear armed potential enemies as neighbours and with four times bigger economy than pakistan has only 75 nukes??:hitwall::hitwall:

i think India may have at most 120 to 130 nukes....

this must be complete BS. India with two nuclear armed potential enemies as neighbours and with four times bigger economy than pakistan has only 75 nukes??:hitwall::hitwall:

i think India may have at most 120 to 130 nukes....

How about India has 5,000 nukes... :lol:

that would make your policymakers p** in their pants..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did the US policy makers p88 in their pants knowing how much nukes Russians have ??

We will have sufficient nukes in case India thoughts about annihilating Pakistan, so that, hum tu dobay hain sunam tumhay bhii lae dubain gae :)

Guys... 10-15 kt is only considered a tactical nuke...

200-500 kt is what the real stuff is.

Did the US policy makers p88 in their pants knowing how much nukes Russians have ??

We will have sufficient nukes in case India thoughts about annihilating Pakistan, so that, hum tu dobay hain sunam tumhay bhii lae dubain gae :)

Russia had to make more nukes because they didn't have as sophisticated of a delivery system as U.S. did.

Pakistanis overplay in the Nuclear bomb numbers game while Indians underplay. The Zionist media always tries to overstate Pakistan's potential nuclear capability and some immature Pakistani posters start celebrating.

Pakistanis overplay in the Nuclear bomb numbers game while Indians underplay. The Zionist media always tries to overstate Pakistan's potential nuclear capability and some immature Pakistani posters start celebrating.

are u afghan? :mod:

I dont think either India or Pakistan have enough Nukes to ensure MAD.

Kill each other's economy for next 2-3 decades...Yes
Destroy the country ... No..
A nuclear free world post the grand Holocaust.. May be..

I dont think either India or Pakistan have enough Nukes to ensure MAD.

Kill each other's economy for next 2-3 decades...Yes
Destroy the country ... No..
A nuclear free world post the grand Holocaust.. May be..

If major cities get destroyed, radio active spread on hundreds of miles of area, then what would be left for the country to grow on again ??

Each country would go to stone age.

It will take decades after cities will be able to be populated again and other stuff. So what else are you gonna call it. MAD doesn't means each village or home is to be destroyed, major cities gone, industrial hubs gone, agricultural lands left un-cultivatable, what left to be done for MAD.

Back
Top Bottom