What's new

Pakistan Getting MI 28 and Surface to Air Missiles from Russia?

It is only News on TV let be develop it on papers, so we can view how much big packet of Pakistan to pay Russia.

I grew up watching PTV news in 80's, and without any doubt all the news casters in those days used to be very professional, in comparison todays news casters especially the high pitched females sound like they forgot take out the "green hornet" before going live. if they think they sound professional, honesty they sound like sluts and I fucking hate their high pitched voice so much that I don't even watch the news anymore.

But strangely they got the pictures right... although messed up the names.

Suddenly Pakistan becomes a fan of Russian stuff . If this option are materialize then Pakistan air defense will improve significantly .:tup::tup::tup::tup:

After complete this deal India will crying that Pakistan taking weapons for war against India
:pakistan::china: Friendship Zinda Bad
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

Suddenly Pakistan becomes a fan of Russian stuff . If this option are materialize then Pakistan air defense will improve significantly .:tup::tup::tup::tup:

you can say that Pakistan is thinking about its national interest .... you need weapons from all over the world , of different kinds ,to have a proper defense force ... and as Military power grow in South Asia , we need some Sophisticated weapons to counter any rising threat , from eastern and western borders of Pakistan..

19_man1x.jpg

man10tonnesroland.jpg

German MAN 8x8

Mi-35 30 Units
Mi-28NE 30 Units
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Pantsir-S1 (SA-22) 30 Units
Tor-M2KM (SA-15) 30 Units / Buk-M2 (SA-17) 30 Units

Pretty good deal for Pakistan any idea if Pakistan is going for all Items in list

However was expecting S-300 to be mentioned in mix as well
WHerefrom those numbers? No wish lists pls, just fact

With due respect i am all enchanted for our new found love for Russian equipment but as far as air defence systems are concern Chinese equivalents of Buk and tor missile systems are a better option. Their field performance is reportedly better than of Russian systems and as for as Helis are concerned .... akhh i wish we would have gone for Z-10 with Mi-35...If only our Russian friends offer us some SUs or Mig-35 .... we should looks towards china

Watching a documentary on youtube in Russian about Pantsir, I guessed it cant be targeted by anti radiation missile. Could this be true?
If it radiates, it can be detected. If it can be detected it can be targeted. One way or another. Problem is Always: how fast can you go from sensor (detection) to effector (weapons), given that the target is small and mobile.

With due respect i am all enchanted for our new found love for Russian equipment but as far as air defence systems are concern Chinese equivalents of Buk and tor missile systems are a better option. Their field performance is reportedly better than of Russian systems and as for as Helis are concerned .... akhh i wish we would have gone for Z-10 with Mi-35...If only our Russian friends offer us some SUs or Mig-35 .... we should looks towards china
The HQ-17, while a copy of the Tor-M1, has important differences including a new IFF array on top of an electronically scanned radar; those modern electronics make it well suited for 21st air defense against cruise missiles and close air support attack aircraft as electronically scanned radars give better performance against enemy jamming, and ability to datalink with other Chinese systems.
HQ-17%2001.jpg

The HQ-17, while a copy of the Tor-M1, has important differences including a new IFF array on top of an electronically scanned radar; those modern electronics make it well suited for 21st air defense against cruise missiles and close air support attack aircraft as electronically scanned radars give better performance against enemy jamming, and ability to datalink with other Chinese systems.
HQ-17%2001.jpg

What abot Tor-M2KM?

Back
Top Bottom