What's new

Pakistan future is very dark & unstable after these elections.

Present is no different. if peace is obtained with India then things can turn around for pakistan.

Agreed unfortunately.... the credit goes to Army Chief and Fuckru bhai ... to army chief for not allowing army inside polling stations in Karachi on 11th May and to Fuckru bhai for making a **** up of the whole exercise . I am so glad that my brother is a British Citizen, sister a Norweign citizen and soon my Parents will join them ...InshALLAH , as for Pakistan ... all i could do was vote for change ... Pakistani people made their choice and now they should bear the consequences ...

Nawaz sharif is the best option for current situation in Pakistan. He has an experienced team, has seen up and downs of pakistan, has good relationship with other countries specially saudi arabia, UAE, bahrain, India and China. For current scenario, we need a mature, well experienced and trusted leader like nawaz sharif. But remember, I talked to nawaz sharifs critics and they expect him to resolve all the problems over night.

Nawaz sharif is the best option for current situation in Pakistan. He has an experienced team, has seen up and downs of pakistan, has good relationship with other countries specially saudi arabia, UAE, bahrain, India and China. For current scenario, we need a mature, well experienced and trusted leader like nawaz sharif. But remember, I talked to nawaz sharifs critics and they expect him to resolve all the problems over night.

Where are ppl like you, Its rare to see such commendable comments from Pakistani side...

Where are ppl like you, Its rare to see such commendable comments from Pakistani side...

Indian business community strongly favors Nawaz sharif. In fact, there was a news 2 days ago where a member of indian parliament admitted that ambani used his diplomatic relation with clinton to save nawaz sharif in 1999. Pakistan is a small country, even if we build a 3 lane highway that connects india with afg and iran, we can build so much capital just off the trade. This is the ground realities. Our generals and some politicians are trying to isolate india by not giving them access to afg and iran through pakistan.

ohh these pessimists.

and i give shyt to TAQ view.

anyway Nawaz will indeed so something positive.

Lets hope and wait to see. if cant deliever he will be on way simple as that.

Indian business community strongly favors Nawaz sharif. In fact, there was a news 2 days ago where a member of indian parliament admitted that ambani used his diplomatic relation with clinton to save nawaz sharif in 1999. Pakistan is a small country, even if we build a 3 lane highway that connects india with afg and iran, we can build so much capital just off the trade. This is the ground realities. Our generals and some politicians are trying to isolate india by not giving them access to afg and iran through pakistan.

there are two sides of NS. One is, he is from a center-right party and not very secular. He has funded jeehadi groups and might find it difficult to leave them. This bit should worry India.
The other side is pro business. A businessman is mostly rational and we have better chance of convincing a rational person about taking certain decision than irrational/fearful people. NS can ensure better trade then its good for us, we need more trade with everybody.

bhai tali donuo hathon say bajti hai.....

And India already isolated us.

i give damn to what Indian business community think of NS because they are the ones who will benefit from any leverage by NS NOT Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
it cant get any worse than it is today.....dwindling economy, bankrupt public sector, depreciating PKR, no law and order, war in the badlands.....what are these so called 'experts' talking about.

mubashir luqman/ tahir ul qadri are experts :P :P :P

Back
Top Bottom