What's new

Pakistan friend or foe, asks US Congress panel

If I may comment on your nation and you like to talk. Then read below or just ignore me.

- problem with Pak is you are too India centric. You forget all others.
- don't take sides. That didn't helped you so no point in assuming it will in future ( Ind-Pak ) wars
- make your own way. And try to gather all your friends for higher purpose.
- if India was in Pak location gadwar would have been "Pak project" with partnership from China and Iran and customers as India, USA & Japan. I know you think it's overrated. But economic interests keep the peace
- we work with the nations who are hostile to each other. But their relations are their. Ours are 1 to 1. So they are fine with us. And we may at some point with economic benifit might reduce hostility between them. Who knows.

- Pak must use its possiton ( geo ) for it's growth and not for the benefits of others

Finally we are doing all above mention, ignoring others concern related to CPEC.

I agree with you but USA is fighting the wars of others WHY?
we shouldn't care. Their way of life. Let them be
USA could not success to develop Pakistan
nobody does for you. You yourself have to do it. They can almost help you. But won't do your job
and now she is trying to stop the developments in Pakistan.
USA is play character more than India against Pakistan,
Cause they are now thinking you fooled them. OBL and stuff. Let's not go there.

I won't comment on ind pak relations cause you might not agree on my point and I might not agree on yours. But we are neighbours we need to learn live together

Aid is just one aspect,if you look at your export figures you will know,whats at stake.
Exports to the US are declining, while rising in the EU, South America and Asia. Eventually, China is going to completely surpass the US, as Pakistan's #1 export destination.

In the long term, not much loss.

Finally we are doing all above mention, ignoring others concern related to CPEC.
You missed the point.
I agree your and Chinese point of view of the project. I am not saying it's bad for you.

How rest of world see the project ??? It's a get away root for China from IOR. You can say you don't care what others think of the development work in your country and I am fine by it.
But just for a sec think it's a pal project and everybody else is a customer of the road. In that case USA and Japan would have liked it. And China also would have objected it's root.
But now it's shown as Chinese project !!!
Not a differece on ground but you failed to tag others in process.
You could have brought US and Pak on same table. Win win

Exports to the US are declining, while rising in the EU, South America and Asia. Eventually, China is going to completely surpass the US, as Pakistan's #1 export destination.

In the long term, not much loss.

China may surpass US in size of economy. But I guess, US will still remain as the most influential country in the world. NSG proved it. Pakistan still require US more than it require China. China hardly has any friends.

Soon Indian will face it too.

We did. You were busy then wallowing in their admiration. We faced them, did whatever we had to do, and here we are. Surprise.

It is not the case with US, Russia respected your unbiased or anything your call approach but as you mention above by yourself that it is always with us or against us with US.

Once you complete the task they abandon you like they don't even know you, and when the other one do the same they scream their @ss off.

We as a nation fed up with these @ssholes and we want to get rid of them.

Why did you get friendly with them in the first place? It wasn't ever necessary.

I've got an answer. Fair weather impermanent partner. Friend and foe does not help describe this complex relationship.

For once, an honest and correct evaluation. As it happens, the Americans seem to be thinking exactly the same.

we shouldn't care. Their way of life. Let them be
nobody does for you. You yourself have to do it. They can almost help you. But won't do your job

Cause they are now thinking you fooled them. OBL and stuff. Let's not go there.

I won't comment on ind pak relations cause you might not agree on my point and I might not agree on yours. But we are neighbours we need to learn live together

Really appreciate your posts.

Pakistan remains friends of all those countries that support Pakistan's " NATIONAL INTEREST ", and that includes the Good Old US of A.....:azn:....

航空母舰杀手The aircraft carrier killer,
173057xzfhj7pb0bhmbl3l.jpg

航空母舰杀手The aircraft carrier killer,
173057xzfhj7pb0bhmbl3l.jpg
Yes. Look like a good carrier killer. But end of the day a man sits on trigger.
And in today's world David can take down Goliath but unfortunately Goliath will fall on David.

Try refraining flaming baits

How's the "Original" North Korea working out for them. I heard Kim Jong-Un does everything the Americans say. pushing Pakistan would further shift it into China's camp and also put American eggs in the India basket for the foreseeable future, not to mention dragging the Afghan war further beyond 2020

Why do the Americans always need to make such a hue and cry over its relationship with Pakistan? Do they really need congressional hearings to break relations with Pakistan? Is it really that complicated? LOL at the panel. What is this panel going to tell we haven't already heard? How rouge and bad Pakistan is? Then what is going to happen? The Americans need to put their money where there mouth is instead of putting on meaningless shows. If they want to break relations they need to go ahead and not constantly act like a juvenile. This whole relationship has become embarrassing and a joke.

Last edited:
Yes. Look like a good carrier killer. But end of the day a man sits on trigger.
And in today's world David can take down Goliath but unfortunately Goliath will fall on David.

Try refraining flaming baits

hey , don't make joke religious aspects here

Pakistan remains friends of all those countries that support Pakistan's " NATIONAL INTEREST ", and that includes the Good Old US of A.....:azn:....
reading your post I remebered a quote from WW era
If I may
"When a Man decides all means are accepted to fight the evil, his good become indistinguishable from the Evil , he set out to destroy"

All those support your cause may just not be your friends being frds with them is tricky fair.

hey , don't make joke religious aspects here
Well if you think that was joke .....
What can I say. Do ignore me. Bye bye

Really appreciate your posts.
Thanks. I don't think you remember me sir but I am the second guy who asked about the "Bear and hunter" story.
1st guy is banned almost all the time

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom