What's new

Pakistan foreign reserve fall by 663 million dollar during on 17th September week.

Desprado

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan foreign reserve fall by 663 million dollar during on 17th September week.

That is what i was saying we are getting short of dollar and our biggest mistake was to delay IMF program and agree with Shaukat tarin.

Either we have payed external debt amount or used somewhere else matter is same because we are not getting dollars from WB, ADB and AIIB and we want growth of imports.

In the budget we have highlight that we will take 1.92 trillion rupee from WB, ADB an AIIB, which is paused because if IMF program

Attachments

• forex(163).pdf
    71.4 KB · Views: 27
600 mil spent for the botox Mariam bibi needs every week. Along with that tanzeem sazi of hers 🍰

That is what i was saying we are getting short of dollar and our biggest mistake was to delay IMF program and agree with Shaukat tarin.

Either we have payed external debt amount or used somewhere else matter is same because we are not getting dollars from WB, ADB and AIIB and we want growth of imports.

In the budget we have highlight that we will take 1.92 trillion rupee from WB, ADB an AIIB, which is paused because if IMF program

Itni mehnat kar k parhty tum to ab log tumain patwari na bulaty :lol:

479 million dollar of SBP Reserve fall

183 commercial banks reserve fall.

Did you not read, due to external debt payments 😂 This is nothing out of ordinary.

As far as your point of not receiving inflows from ADB WB etc etc. Our debt payment is in billions and yes Pakistan has received inflows from multilateral organizations in first 2 months.

Did you not read, due to external debt payments 😂 This is nothing out of ordinary.

As far as your point of not receiving inflows from ADB WB etc etc. Our debt payment is in billions and yes Pakistan has received inflows from multilateral organizations in first 2 months.
You read my statement.

"Pakistan foreign reserve fall by 663 million dollar during on 17th September week.

Pakistan foreign reserve fall by 663 million dollar during on 17th September week."

If you post BS i will ignore you.

Wait, I am really confused. I just read on another thread that the finance minister is putting in strict measures to "stop the explosive GDP growth to 5%"? (clearly a lie but OK, the foreign markets keep downgrading Pakistan's economic standing). Why is there so much lying going on??

You read my statement.

"

Pakistan foreign reserve fall by 663 million dollar during on 17th September week."

If you post BS i will ignore you.

The only BS is your propaganda. You have been caught lying multiple times.

" Among the multilateral creditors, the ADB disbursed $280.73 million in the first two months of the current fiscal while AIIB disbursed $37.77 million. The WB’s IBRD disbursed $ 55.59 million and IDA provided funding of $86.78 million. The Islamic Development Bank disbursed $0.81 million and Islamic Development Bank (ST) provided $413.21 million in this period.The IFAD disbursed $4.48 million and WB’s MTDF provided $0.03 million."

Learn to read idiot.

These are the inflows.

The only BS is your propaganda. You have been caught lying multiple times.

" Among the multilateral creditors, the ADB disbursed $280.73 million in the first two months of the current fiscal while AIIB disbursed $37.77 million. The WB’s IBRD disbursed $ 55.59 million and IDA provided funding of $86.78 million. The Islamic Development Bank disbursed $0.81 million and Islamic Development Bank (ST) provided $413.21 million in this period.The IFAD disbursed $4.48 million and WB’s MTDF provided $0.03 million."

Learn to read idiot.

These are the inflows.

Lol you are a PTI twitter kid i assume.

"The successful conclusion of the talks would facilitate immediate disbursements of $1 billion by the IMF and another $1.6 billion by the Asian Development Bank ($600 million) and the World Bank ($1 billion) over the course of the current fiscal year."

"Pakistan faces a delay of $1.1 billion in project loans from the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank, officials at the multilateral institutions said on Wednesday, as the government prepares to renegotiate conditions imposed by the International Monetary Fund to approve the remaining tranches of a $6 billion loan program which began in 2019."

"Tarin assures Schafer remaining conditions for $800m will be met in a month"

Either you are PTI blind or you trust some low life kids on twitters. The loan you are showing is from Projects, which were launched 2017,2018,2019,2020,2021.

WB, ADB and AIIB has stopped lending Pakistan on budget support until they get approval from IMF.

Pakistan is doing fine , 100-200 million plus minus happens all the time
8-)

Check it after 2 Months it will be + 1.5 Billion

Lol you are a PTI twitter kid i assume.

"The successful conclusion of the talks would facilitate immediate disbursements of $1 billion by the IMF and another $1.6 billion by the Asian Development Bank ($600 million) and the World Bank ($1 billion) over the course of the current fiscal year."

"Pakistan faces a delay of $1.1 billion in project loans from the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank, officials at the multilateral institutions said on Wednesday, as the government prepares to renegotiate conditions imposed by the International Monetary Fund to approve the remaining tranches of a $6 billion loan program which began in 2019."

"Tarin assures Schafer remaining conditions for $800m will be met in a month"

Either you are PTI blind or you trust some low life kids on twitters. The loan you are showing is from Projects, which were launched 2017,2018,2019,2020,2021.

WB, ADB and AIIB has stopped lending Pakistan on budget support until they get approval from IMF.

I know exactly what I wrote, you dumb media cell worker.

Keeping on hold IMF programme was planned with payments arranged from other sources beforehand, as clearly evident from 2.67b inflows, so we make payments on time. This is not the first time SBP reserves decreased due to debt repayment.

We need IMF for smooth running, that is why government is in talks with IMF. We needed time to deal with $3b Chinese IPP payment so the tariff hike demanded by IMF can be countered, as well as to prove revenue target can be achieved without applying new taxes as IMF demanded.

The only kid on the block is you.

The tariff hike is the major hurdle with IMF as of now.

I know exactly what I wrote, you dumb media cell worker.

Keeping on hold IMF programme was planned with payments arranged from other sources beforehand, as clearly evident from 2.67b inflows, so we make payments on time. This is not the first time SBP reserves decreased due to debt repayment.

We need IMF for smooth running, that is why government is in talks with IMF. We needed time to deal with $3b Chinese IPP payment so the tariff hike demanded by IMF can be countered, as well as to prove revenue target can be achieved without applying new taxes as IMF demanded.

The only kid on the block is you.

The tariff hike is the major hurdle with IMF as of now.
The source you are showing was paid for CAD not for loan. That is why reserve are failing because every week we are paying external debt repayments from reserves because CAD is mounting.

Before Shaukat tarin we only paid 2 times a week and maximum 200 million dollar. since Tarin came we entirely paying from Reserves ,which never happened in Pakistan.

When we had Hafeez Sheik we had saving from RDA and FDI now all those are using for CAD cover and loan the we are taking also going for CAD cover so when debt payments come we have to pay from the reserves this is happening since June 2021 due high demand of CAD.

I hope you now understand my point.

The source you are showing was paid for CAD not for loan. That is why reserve are failing because every week we are paying external debt repayments from reserves because CAD is mounting.

Before Shaukat tarin we only paid 2 times a week and maximum 200 million dollar. since Tarin came we entirely paying from Reserves ,which never happened in Pakistan.

When we had Hafeez Sheik we had saving from RDA and FDI now all those are using for CAD cover and loan the we are taking also going for CAD cover so when debt payments come we have to pay from the reserves this is happening since June 2021 due high demand of CAD.

I hope you now understand my point.

The net flow from SBP in 3 years is just $2b in total, including the initial time as compared to $16-18b in the last 2 years of plmn.

You need to learn abit about how central banks work and what its function is. It is maintaining liquidity in forex markets not financing CAD, e.g. balancing out around $300m outflow per month to Afghanistan (an unnatural flow) . The currency REER value is the best indicator if SBP is manipulating market or doing its job.

On top of that, can not force external factors like $500m in defense procurement, around $1b in vaccine imports along with TERF rollout in the last 3 months on just currency alone.

There is a limit to which market can endure, that is why it is necessary to bring CAD in a manageable target. Now lifting on travel restrictions will put additional pressure on market. That's why you see pre emptive steps. Global commodity inflation when subsides along with IMF programme will stabilise the rupee, not to mention Afghanistan flows which were an advantage to us now are in negetive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom