What's new

Pakistan foreign reserve fall by 663 million dollar during on 17th September week.

There is soo much uncertainty in the market, contracts need to be revised monthly or every quarter because of the fluctuating rate of USD and ever increasing utilities

DONOT LOWER THE PETROL / DIESEL ETC PRICE ONLY TO RAISE IT'S PRICE A FEW DAYS LATER.

PEOPLE ONLY REMEMBER THE RAISE IN PRICES.

If excess money accumulates due to the high price of petrol / diesel, then government should use it for budget support and completing current ongoing projects
Yes and too much imports number is causing BOP.

What BOP is what happened last week reserve we paid 500 million dollar from reserve because we could not find another source to pay because because we exhausted all the option on CAD.

You read my statement.

"Pakistan foreign reserve fall by 663 million dollar during on 17th September week.

That is what i was saying we are getting short of dollar and our biggest mistake was to delay IMF program and agree with Shaukat tarin.

Either we have payed external debt amount or used somewhere else matter is same because we are not getting dollars from WB, ADB and AIIB and we want growth of imports.

In the budget we have highlight that we will take 1.92 trillion rupee from WB, ADB an AIIB, which is paused because if IMF program

Pakistan foreign reserve fall by 663 million dollar during on 17th September week."

If you post BS i will ignore you.
So out biggest mistake was to reach the loan shark sooner
But wasnt our economy booming under nawaj sharif

By the way why would IMF give pakistan loan..you are ssuming they LOVE us..pakistani isnt a sexy women by any defination

At 170rs and 50% hike price IMF IS STILL NOT HAPPY

They would have asked for 200-300rs rupee value

So out biggest mistake was to reach the loan shark sooner
But wasnt our economy booming under nawaj sharif

By the way why would IMF give pakistan loan..you are ssuming they LOVE us..pakistani isnt a sexy women by any defination

At 170rs and 50% hike price IMF IS STILL NOT HAPPY

They would have asked for 200-300rs rupee value
Sir ok we do not do IMF program than do you have a plan to Return 7.8 billion dollar IMF liabilities in 6 months for ending program prematurely, 14.5 billion dollar debt this FY and still some PTI wants cars sales growth and create CAD.

Pakistan foreign reserve fall by 663 million dollar during on 17th September week.

That is what i was saying we are getting short of dollar and our biggest mistake was to delay IMF program and agree with Shaukat tarin.

Either we have payed external debt amount or used somewhere else matter is same because we are not getting dollars from WB, ADB and AIIB and we want growth of imports.

In the budget we have highlight that we will take 1.92 trillion rupee from WB, ADB an AIIB, which is paused because if IMF program

Some were saying this would not happen, and the SBP reserves were intact. This is in line with a news report that SBP has increased dollar supply to stem the decline in PKR's value. The official position is that this decline was a consequence of the debt repayments; however, no particular information has been shared regarding which debt repayment it was.

Some were saying this would not happen, and the SBP reserves were intact. This is in line with a news report that SBP has increased dollar supply to stem the decline in PKR's value. The official position is that this decline was a consequence of the debt repayments; however, no particular information has been shared regarding which debt repayment it was.
Exactly it happened because SBP did not find dollar to pay debt because they have exhausted all the option on PKR and CAD, which is why PKR value is gone above 169.20 in interbank and they had to pay from reserve. Read this Pakistan only paid above 400 million from reserve and only paid when it had outflow of hot money.

BOP started in just 2 months and we have to pay massive 1 billion dollar on 13th of October of International bond maturity. Some PTI fanboys were lauhging that i am making things up. Whole market is gone negative in just 2 months time because PTI growth was based car import growth.

All PTI growth based on car growth nothing more and they have ordered booked so many cars that impossible to import now.
if things are so good, why is pkr falling like a rock ?

why in inflation percent ?
PTI fanboys think inflation means growth and devaluation means more growth.

You should read my statement correctly and go thorugh my comments i said late October or mid October.

It feels you are butthurt like rest of PTI follower who fool and dump to think devaluation automatically makes import decrease and export increase.

PTI fans wasted 7 years making slides and lollipop and you are wasting time things i said but giving a wrong date.
Yeah. When people like you can’t answer you go on ad hominem attacks. Typical of people with low intellectual capacity.

P.S.: Where is the link on your claimed statement of FM on IT export.

Yeah. When people like you can’t answer you go on ad hominem attacks. Typical of people with low intellectual capacity.

P.S.: Where is the link on your claimed statement of FM on IT export.
That is why your whole post is wrong and everyone knows in this forum that i am right in 2 months time. Wait and see what happens in October. Import growth is full stop.

work on your economy quit focusing on invading India, it's a fool's errand. Work on having trade ties with India. You need peace.

So 6 days. Let’s set a definite goal post.
Make it from 10th and you see maybe Shaukat tarin fired because he has to become a senator and it requires 14 days process because ECP gives the date of election not party of resign seat. So someone else might have to go deal for Pakistan with IMF on 15th of October.

Make it from 10th and you see maybe Shaukat tarin fired because he has to become a senator and it requires 14 days process because ECP gives the date of election not party of resign seat. So someone else might have to go deal for Pakistan with IMF on 15th of October.
Now you are taking it to Shaukat Tareen’s elections. Let’s stick to Pakistan defaulting. 6 days to the end of the month and 10th of October another 10 days.

So let’s see in 16 days if the default happens.

Now you are taking it to Shaukat Tareen’s elections. Let’s stick to Pakistan defaulting. 6 days to the end of the month and 10th of October another 10 days.

So let’s see in 16 days if the default happens.
When he gets fired market it self will be disaster because it will be a 5 time PTI naya Pakistan FM fired. Like 7th FBR changed, 4 BOI changes etc.

It happens when there no plan and PTI had no plan expect on twitter slides, which trust more than your life on it that why you are also does not use common sense.

Back
Top Bottom