What's new

Foreign reserves fall to 3.1bil$

well pakistani govt paralysis our nation on the basis of roti , kapra and makaan theory , a common man is busy with his daily war to ear wages to feed his family , and stuck in tax, bills etc , he cant even think properly what is good and what is bad for his family and country .

The same story as in India. Democracy is good in long terms and it gives power to you. Its just the time when your society becomes good enough to decide better.

The same story as in India. Democracy is good in long terms and it gives power to you. Its just the time when your society becomes good enough to decide better.

still we need a son a of man like mushi to rule us in a democratic way.
Hazert Ali (R.a) once said " Kuffer ka nizam chal sakta hai , lakin zulum ka nizaam nai chal sakta "

Dheko, Dheko aya Sher aya!

is sher ki MC , BC , TC , A to Z :hitwall:

still we need a son a of man like mushi to rule us in a democratic way.
Hazert Ali (R.a) once said " Kuffer ka nizam chal sakta hai , lakin zulum ka nizaam nai chal sakta "

Just think of scenario if your army get political and corrupt. A much bigger threat to your own nation. Who will stop them? They dont get re elected every 5 year.

Just think of scenario if your army get political and corrupt. A much bigger threat to your own nation. Who will stop them? They dont get re elected every 5 year.

well right now only army as a organization is working in proper way to protect our country , no matter how much our ******** media bark on them and ISI , they are still making sure or at least doing their best to make sure our safety on every front . for a second i can doubt myself but i can never doubt on army to harm Pakistan ...

Yaar, why not you blame yourself for choosing such people?
corruption, elections are rigged

Why cant you chose best for yourself?
elections are rigged.

If you cant have faith on your capability, what if army men goes wrong way?
the army is of the people, the army is the people.
we have full faith in our army, without our country there is no army so the army knows that it needs a successful nation.

Bro, dictatorship is for slaves and animals who cant bear the burden of their own fortunes. Harsh, but true.

they not for slaves. our country was free under all dictatorships.
our citizens got more freedom and progress from our dictators then our democratically elected government.

the army can't survive without a nation. our soldiers from all volunteers and from our own people. they not mercenaries who will turn on its own population.

Haan pakistan mai hota to zarur kar leta...waha tere jaise "ladkon ka mujra dekhne wale" bahut raheesh hain. :lol:

Bhai - mai tu ab larka nahi raha, kahtay ho tu tumhara visa sponser kar daita hon

میری بات مانو تو دوستو کنگال ہونے کا اپنا مزہ ہے ۔ بے فکر رہو کچھ نہین ہو گا :lol:

Bhai - mai tu ab larka nahi raha, kahtay ho tu tumhara visa sponser kar daita hon

RAW just approached me seeing your this post. They want me to do few of their tasks. :P

corruption, elections are rigged

elections are rigged.

the army is of the people, the army is the people.
we have full faith in our army, without our country there is no army so the army knows that it needs a successful nation.

they not for slaves. our country was free under all dictatorships.
our citizens got more freedom and progress from our dictators then our democratically elected government.

the army can't survive without a nation. our soldiers from all volunteers and from our own people. they not mercenaries who will turn on its own population.

You are right in saying army need a nation, but you are wrong when you said successful nation. Here is the twist.

Foreign reserves must be atleast worth 4-5 months of import cost. how the hell did a big nation like pak get its foreign reserve so low .
3.1 billion $ is very low . i am sure that pakistan's richest persons will have more money than that .; that is about 20 times less than net worth of carlos slim.

[quote="akshay gehlot, post: 5085086, member: 151367" how the hell did a big nation like pak get its foreign reserve so low .[/quote]

Mazey!

Back
Top Bottom