What's new

Pakistan' Football coach stopped by Israeli authorities from proceeding to Palestine

He referred to Israelis, while you say 'Muslims'.

Maybe in history, but right now, I can't think of a more humiliating country than Pakistan.

Not sure you read my post upside down or what...

If you are referring to this thread subject it is not humiliated but deliberate and revenge, second your indian friend just made fun of you that israelis humiliated you arabs maybe you two should stick together open a humiliate each other thread.

do you see us giving a shit arabi frnd? we dont cry.. we dont whine like you... we consider it a test.. we will pass .. we always have.. bad times come on every country... its the bad *** ones who dont give a shit n come out smiling..

:D

Even the so called "happiness index chart" places us ahead of our neighbours n many other countries...

Rise like a Pheonix!
He is not arabi, he's irani!

I dont think this has to do anything with Pakistan, otherwise they would had stopped the whole team. They stopped the coach, Of course he will be travelling on a different passport.

By the way does Behrain fall into the Israeli list of high risk countries? @500 @Solomon2 ?

I am referring to modern history.
And the article states:
We’re in talks with officials of the Israel Football Association (IFA) and they have assured us that the matter will be resolved by Sunday.”

It could have been a hundred different reasons why he was stopped. Pakistan has been known to not adhere to visa and transit requirements. This has happened to Pakistani sports officials in India as well. The reason as it turned out then was that they did not fill out their forms properly.

So instead of giving generic statements against a nation, wait for Israel to come out and give a reason. Be a little logical.
The coach is Bahrain citizen..try reading the OP for a change :unsure:

Shame on you for being blinded by your hatred for Pakistan!

STFU .
he is not iranian and I don't even know how did u manage to take iran into discussion ?
Anyway that would be the most humiliating in the world that a pakistani call an iranian terrorist :cheers:

I wanted ti create a thread on relations and hope reconstruction of them . But seems like u guys show your fvking true faces in other places like this section which never gets any attention from us unless its abt palestine .

So I now truely believe that we should kick the talibani nawaz of yours outta our country cause you are degenerates .

@DESERT FIGHTER brat care to tell me wtf is going on here ? Why your country man are taking iran to conversation ?

@Ostad @mohsen @rahi2357
Helloooo..what are you talking about?! :unsure:

I think they were talking about a poster rather than the post itself :unsure:

Last edited:
I dont think this has to do anything with Pakistan, otherwise they would had stopped the whole team. They stopped the coach, Of course he will be travelling on a different passport.

By the way does Behrain fall into the Israeli list of high risk countries? @500 @Solomon2 ?
Pakistan itself says that their passport is not valid in Israel:

tumblr_m4t001H5wm1qlat6lo3_1280.jpg

The problem is on ur side.

Dearest sis , no one hates pakistan
You bring it on yourself
When I entered this thread I wanted to express my sympathy . But look what I saw here .... lol

Talking abt this :
[/quote]
No idea I just entered :ashamed:

Dont let what others say influence what you want to say....be genuine! ;)

Pakistan itself says that their passport is not valid in Israel:

tumblr_m4t001H5wm1qlat6lo3_1280.jpg

The problem is on ur side.
The coach is not Pakistani! The team (Pakistani) was allowed...and they were not going to Israel...just crossing to go to Palestine...The Bahrain coach was stopped not the team!

Will people bother to read the OP before commenting! It helps in not humiliating yourselves!

The coach is not Pakistani! The team (Pakistani) was allowed...and they were not going to Israel...just crossing to go to Palestine...
There is no state called Palestine.

The Bahrain coach was stopped not the team!
Bahrain also has not diplomatic relationships with Israel.

shamlaan-640x330.jpg

Sports Reporter – DAWN

KARACHI: Pakistan football team’s head coach Mohammed Al Shamlan was barred on Friday from travelling with the team through Israel to Palestine for the Al-Nakba International tournament.

THE TEAM IS PAKISTANI, THE COACH (DUDE IN THE PIC) IS NOT PAKISTANI, SO GUYS RELAX AND READ THE ARTICLE BEFORE GOING ON A RANT.

Whoever broheim... dont care... whoever talks shit about my country.. i got no love for tht sob... no offence to the hashis guy..
I'm talking shit? Look at the guy I quoted. It was a response to him; he called Israel 'humiliating', but Pakistan right now is more of a humiliation than Israel. This is a non-negotiable fact. And you know I don't talk shit or hate Pakistan. On many other topics I back Pakistan. I am neutral :agree:

Back
Top Bottom