What's new

Pakistan foiled India's attack plans by warning of severe retaliation: sources

Because of the timing. I am not saying that they haven't tried earlier, but keeping in mind the importance of this target, current situation around Israel and back door diplomacy with Israel, Israel will not try to provoke us at this moment.
But never the less, the next terror attack on Pakistan will certainly trace back to Israel. I think Israel would like to blow some substantial facility within Pakistan. What? I don't know.

I respect your opinion.

You are smoking something bro. Lol imrankhan should write a letter? Imran Khan can't send a letter to Israel because there is no such country and this is intelligence report not a joke which is being reported in this thread. Have we attacked Israel? No we have not but now we will reply in our own form and Israel will get the message.
Israel IS a country actually; recognized by United Nations on 11-05-49: http://www.un.org/en/member-states/#gotoI

Intelligence report is not public; we have views of some journalists to go by.

If sufficient evidence exist to implicate Israel in conspiring against Pakistan, then the Government of Pakistan should send a message to Israel FORMALLY and OFFICIALLY and make it clear to its leadership to back-off. Right time to be vocal against potential enemies and let them know that we are not sleeping.

According to Dr. Shahid Masood, the third country involved is on our west (its not Afghanistan).

@LeGenD you think we are against Jews? No we are not but Israel is hell bent against us and we have ignore it for so long. We are not for sale and Israel cannot force us to recognize it with such acts in the end sometime the threshold of our tolerance will be reached and we will respond so it is better Israel should start making less enemies. What our stance at UN is our right to support humanity and we will maintain it.

it's those that are in afghanistan.
Or the ones those have largest jews population outside Isreal and elect jews as their members of parliment while always take anti-Isreal stance in public.

This matter should be investigated further before Israel is officially implicated for conspiring against Pakistan along with India.

India is a customer of Israeli arms and Indian sources asserted that they have utilized Israeli-made Rafael Spice-2000 bombs for strikes in Pakistan. This does not prove anything. Should we implicate Russia for conspiring against Pakistan if India utilize Russian weapons against us? Or any other state?

If Israel's complicity is officially established, then Imran Khan should write a letter to Israeli leadership and convey in clear terms to BACK OFF. If not, then we should not try to connect the wrong dots.

Pakistan as a State and its journalism simply don't have the clout to advance that narrative!! Did you miss that how, in a classic psyop, when India launched the strike inside Pakistan on Feb. 26 they emphasized the Israeli-connection? What was that for? To scare Pakistan of the Israeli connection. To reach out to The Israel Lobby inside Washington DC.

As for the Afghanistan peace process...it's in very early stages. Yes, Trump personally wants out. But you severely underestimate the US Deep State which often trumps--pun intended--the US Presidents. The well-understood fact is that it's the Israeli Tail which wags the American Dog!!!! Pakistan's nukes are a potential threat to Israel even if the State of Pakistan is not a threat to Israel currently.

PS. Pakistan has no response to Israelis so long as the stupid Saudis and Iranians keep dividing the region and thus inviting forces from the outside. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!

State of Pakistan knows better than you and state is accepting the existence of a nexus between India and Israel.
I knew about Indian plan to strike at Pakistan (Karachi and another location) with ballistic missiles BEFORE the news broke on mainstream media, friend. Go figure.

Indo-Israeli relationship is not concealed from the public in any way or form. Israel is one of the major supplier of arms, and technical advisors, to India. Nothing fishy in all this.

Israel would cross the red line if it decide to help India in striking at Pakistan. This would be surprising because Israel has no business in Indo-Pak tensions. I hope this is not true, but let us see.

Or the ones those have largest jews population outside Isreal and elect jews as their members of parliment while always take anti-Isreal stance in public.
they are already fighting in two places simultaneously and they have massive internal problems too. I am pointing towards the events that happened in afghanistan's helmand. That attack was absolutely devastating and on a base that is like a city. possible coincidence and maybe not related BUT the silence from the yankee camp after that incident is speaking very loudly.

Back
Top Bottom