What's new

Pakistan foiled India's attack plans by warning of severe retaliation: sources

Some people are bringing Israel here just to make difficult for the Govt to start relations with Israel, it is only India who wanted to take revenge of @ss beating by PAF but they must understand that missile attacks will automatically leads to full fledged war and believe me with in 30 minutes all IAF bases will be engaged...you know our missile power is much more than Indians.....They just wanted to level the score....Ask me what score? That score is PAF not bombed empty plots for reference check leaked audio call of PAF pilot....Indians simply can't hide that much human damage and to announce that they wanted to score some hits on our side before announcing the causalities to public.

India had planned missile strike against Pakistan, strong retaliation threat from Pak Military halted the dangerous move
4 Mar, 2019

india-had-planned-missile-strike-against-pakistan-strong-retaliation-threat-from-pak-military-halted-the-dangerous-move-1551707827-6809.jpg

*LAHORE – India had planned missile attack on Pakistan of that Islamabad had received intelligence report on Monday.*

According to the sources, India wanted to target Pakistan, adding that following intelligence reports, Pakistan thwarted their planned missile attack.

The sources also said that India wanted to impose war on Pakistan with the help of other country. It also said that the country’s intelligence was already aware of the Indian attack.

The sources also mentioned that India was aware about Pakistan would respond befittingly if missile strike was carried out against it.

“India’s two planned attacks were foiled following intelligence reports. Pakistan had shared Indian plan to target Pakistan with friendly countries and told them and the international community Islamabad wants peace with New Delhi,” the sources further explained.

Indian forces are unable to enter the Pakistani territory, however, there is fear India could plan a terrorist attack inside Pakistan, the sources said.

The official sources said there is no contact between Pakistan and Indian government.

According to the sources, India wanted to target Bahawalpur and Karachi while Indiawas prepared to launch a missile attack on the airbase of Pakistan.

Pakistan’s airspace was closed in view of these reports. India had reportedly planned a dangerous attack on Pakistan from Rajasthan. The attack was foiled on the basis of intelligence reports.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This needs top be taken very seriously.
The intelligence was very clear and some steps were taken late night which made India and Israel think twice. Trust me if any thing would have happened from enemies side there would have been such a reply that people would have remembered this date for centuries to come.

Now you are jealous of Indian media.Lets see if you can catch up or not.

Third Temple in coming soon in Jerusalem, and I see Jew getting ready to welcome their messiah. They must push Pakistan to war before and will use India against Pakistan. India doesn’t have enough guts but we must understand there’s a bigger force pushing India to go to war with Pakistan and its not over yet.

I think this is the greatest defeat of India in all Indo-pak wars.
So can we call this as equaliser for 1971..?
Can we be at peace now..?
:taz:
71 was almost 50 years ago.
This is not even 5 days ago :toast_sign:

It has been reported that Israeli Army Consultants are advising India in Kashmir on how to control the freedom struggle .

I think this is the greatest defeat of India in all Indo-pak wars.
So can we call this as equaliser for 1971..?
Can we be at peace now..?
:taz:

1971 is not an equliser for the Hundreds of years of Mughal rule over you.
Even if you did help Bangladesh, it is still a muslim country.

It has been reported that Israeli Army Consultants are advising India in Kashmir on how to control the freedom struggle .

Modi, long ago praised IDF and advised Indian Army to follow steps. IDF personnel doing so in Kashmir, shouldn't be surprise at all. Both the parties been very keen on growing relations especially since closely dealing in Afghanistan. It wouldn't be wrong to say that Israelis encouraged India into Afghanistan while convinced US to give Delhi a role as soon, will be taking care on behalf of them but that actually gone down.

It is in Israel's interest to make India and Pakistan fight so that they go ahead with demolishing of Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome and build the Third Temple in its place. from that point they will go for Greater Israel project by annexing Arab Lands. They have already destroyed Iraq, Syria and Libya through America. Before that they together with America did the 911 attacks and attacked the Taliban. They are really afraid of army from Khurasan with black turbans helping Mehdi against the Jews. That is the reason for pushing India into war with Pakistan. But I wonder who is behind Ghazwa i Hind theory now? Dr Israr Ahmed has clearly said that Mohammad Bin Qasim fulfilled the Ghazwa i Hind Prophecy.

This matter should be investigated further before Israel is officially implicated for conspiring against Pakistan along with India.

India is a customer of Israeli arms and Indian sources asserted that they have utilized Israeli-made Rafael Spice-2000 bombs for strikes in Pakistan. This does not prove anything. Should we implicate Russia for conspiring against Pakistan if India utilize Russian weapons against us? Or any other state?

If Israel's complicity is officially established, then Imran Khan should write a letter to Israeli leadership and convey in clear terms to BACK OFF. If not, then we should not try to connect the wrong dots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom