What's new

Pakistan foiled India's attack plans by warning of severe retaliation: sources

These Zionist bastards want a war. We need to return the favor in a big way. Let's meddle in their affairs. These Zionist fvckers are taking very keen interest in disturbing peace in Pakistan. Enough of this sh!t. Time to do something about this disturbing trend.

LOL..! This is for OICs consumption. Drag in Israel to get their sympathy.

But but OICs loves India.

I can understand about india but what is wrong with Israel ? And here on PDF yesterday we were talking about to take some measure for building the good relationship with Israel too.

Yes, very believable that Israelis are helping Indians. Well, both are occupying forces currently ruled by fascist regimes, and have greatly benefited from 9/11.
Musharraf made extra-ordinary effort to reach out to The Israeli Lobby after 9/11 to impress upon them that Pakistan is not a threat to Israel. It may have worked to some extent then. But, I think, the current Likud run Israel is too hateful of Islam--just like the RSS run India is--to not poke its nose in Pakistan's affairs. Read Robert Fisk recent article to understand this more.

I really hope those people saying we should have friendly relations are now eating crow.

It are these kinds of actions that will continue to haunt Israel. There can indeed be no peace with such a hostile and ugly nation.

We need to actively plot against this nasty Zionist nation.

If he still think we will not hit back then he is plain stupid

Back
Top Bottom