What's new

Pakistan: Five of a Family Slaughtered in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.

iranigirl2

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
TOBA TEK SINGH, Punjab (Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - : Unidentified accused killed five persons of a Shiite Muslim family in Rajana village of Toba Tek Singh on Saturday night, Geo News reported.

Police said the accused barged into a house in village Rajana Chak 264. They tied the arms and cut throats of Javed, his wife Tahira, two sons eight-year-old Ali Hassan and six-year-old Mohsin and four-year-old daughter.

Police have shifted the bodies for post mortem and started further investigation.

Pakistan: Five of a Shiite Muslim Family Slaughtered in Punjab

Ahlul Bayt News Agency???? neva heard of it before

how are you sure its a shia specific target killing and not just because of any other reason like- say family dispute-

I am amazed how such news are made to stand out- Victim Mentality-

Doesn't seem a "sectarian" reason for killing. Many a times terrorists enter a house a kills only the guys or males.. This seems to be a family feud

Verdict is still out on the motive behind the killing, sectarian killings in the Punjab are not common place.

No offense but some Pakistanis live in denial, so all the bombs planted in Shia mosques are also there randomly and not targeting Shia.

It hurts that some Pakistanis just don't get it. The more you ignore these sectarian killings the worse it will get, the sooner you realize what's happening and try to prevent it the better Pakistan will be in the long run as a country.

No offense but some Pakistanis live in denial, so all the bombs planted in Shia mosques are also there randomly and not targeting Shia.

It hurts that some Pakistanis just don't get it. The more you ignore these sectarian killings the worse it will get, the sooner you realize what's happening and try to prevent it the better Pakistan will be in the long run as a country.

No offence taken but there is more to the internal dynamics of Pakistan than what one can gather from a single source. That is why my post was clear that the verdict is out on the motive behind the killing. Sectarian violence is not common in Punjab. kpK and Baluchistan es but Punjab nit so much.

It's not about denial it's about looking at the facts before reaching a conclusion. assumption make an A$$ of you and me.

RIP ....

but yea, the news agency is unheard off...though I do not deny such things COULD happen but killing of children in cold blood is something really new to hear! But still

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajeeoon!!

my foot you stupid..do you think all the bombs are planted in shia mosques?? are you mad or pretended to be a crackhead??
i bet there is more bombings in other mosques than shia imam barghas..its not about SHIA SUNNI,its about whole PAKISTAN..you better watch the condition of your own fuckin country,,understand :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom