What's new

Christian couple sentenced to death for blasphemy in Pakistan

No wonder....Pakistanis are shamefully defending it.

And your countrymen are shamefully trolling it. Selective condemnation doesn't work around here friend.

I for one have not defended it.

No wonder....Pakistanis are shamefully defending it.
No one is defending the sad incident, we are just responding to the Indians acting like the are entitled to criticize us in any way they please, this is typical Indian fascism, the Indians must first clean up their own act before they are even remotely close to being entitled to criticize us....

sad ,surely Muslim world is no place for NONMuslims..
Surely your mind is no place for meaningful thoughts or the potential for intellectual discussion.....

No one is defending the sad incident, we are just responding to the Indians acting like the are entitled to criticize us in any way they please, this is typical Indian fascism, the Indians must first clean up their own act before they are even remotely close to being entitled to criticize us....

Surely your mind is no place for meaningful thoughts or the potential for intellectual discussion.....
say that to your fellow muslims

Whats wrong with exercising the law.??
How come a religion of peace has such barbaric laws
Death penalty for sending a joke involving religion, its absurd
Laws should change and societies should evolve with time, a law which appeared rational 1400 years ago might not sound logical in present times

There can be bad individuals (exceptions) in every society, i agree there are such cases in India also
But in countries like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan the society(system, government) as a whole are behaving irrationally. After hearing about Driving laws in Saudi and Blasphemy laws in Pakistan, I feel there is no basic qualification for people who draft state policies and laws in these countries.

Last edited:
How come a religion of peace has such barbaric laws
Death penalty for sending a joke involving religion, its absurd
Laws should change and societies should evolve with time, a law which appeared rational 1400 years ago might not sound logical in present times
No one is permitted to SAy anything about any of the world's religion that is abusive.. Sure laws should evolve but abusing a religion is not a decent thing to do nd how can u even comment on a religion or make a joke about a religion u dnt even know???.. These punishments are for prevention from such a thing but still people does that.

This blasphemy law in Pakistan is not an Islamic Law..........Not just at all. No Hadist or Quran verses that will back this law. Pakistan should change this law.

Blasphemy law? And punishment by death?

Seriously, did no lawmakers over there noticed that its 2014?! :hitwall:

Religious violence carried out by a braindead mob is one thing, but carried out by the judiciary??

Thats simply anti human.

There can be bad individuals (exceptions) in every society, i agree there are such cases in India also
But in countries like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan the society(system, government) as a whole are behaving irrationally. After hearing about Driving laws in Saudi and Blasphemy laws in Pakistan, I feel there is no basic qualification for people who draft state policies and laws in these countries.
Take your opinion and shove it, I am sick and tired of people like you feeling they have a license to criticize....

Was it for Conversion, Genius?

@Emmie @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar Personal Attacking.

Yes you would know all about that wouldn't you. Have the Gujarat rape victims got their justice? Oh sorry, of course not, most were burnt alive.....
For Conversion??? I Didn't know that, please post the link of the article.

Oh sorry, of course not, most were burnt alive.....
Godhra Train Burning, Ring any bells??

Shove your rhetoric where the sun does not shine. You should be the last person to talk about peace and faith in the same sentence.
And you should be the last person on the earth to say me that..

Last edited:
I am seriously at a loss for words....
attachment.php
My point is, taali ek se nahi bajti. Don't blame communal violence on one side. Its a two way game. And everyone knows the history about how Hindu-Muslim violence started in India.

And your countrymen are shamefully trolling it. Selective condemnation doesn't work around here friend.

I for one have not defended it.

So great of you.... the point I was making that pakistan has institutionalized the crime against Minorities..

@waz See man my intention wasn't to malign Pakistan or it's people. But the thing which freaks me out is that some people here. Try to drag others, just to hide some people's wrongdoing. No hard feeling and neither was my post for all Pakistanis. Peace! :-)

For Conversion??? I Didn't know that, please post the link of the article.

I'd rather they converted than been raped and then killed.

Godhra Train Burning, Ring any bells??

Yes it does. It was the disgraceful excuse people used to go on slaughtering and raping sprees.

And you should be the last person on the earth to say me that..

Now you just repeated what I said.

So great of you.... the point I was making that pakistan has institutionalized the crime against Minorities..

You have to be kidding right?

Your country is about to elect the king of bloody communalist violence, who conveniently was absolved of all wrong doing, as its leader, and you're talking about institutional violence.

Like I said before there are people who oppose it and those numbers are growing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom