What's new

Pakistan: Five of a Family Slaughtered in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there are incidents where non shias are also killed in the same manner. Should I assume that they were killed because they were sunnis?

This is a family or personal feud unless we have some clear proof which proves otherwise.

Mate it's really going well over my head. How on this dear earth any one can do this with massoomes like this. This is height of I don't know what should I give the name but it will be lowest in any one's life. Those looser will get no place even in devils place, forget the heaven. Here we are discussing whether it was terror attack or family feud. What has happened to us here in PDF? We are divided even on death of some child & a family. Shame on us. We should do some soul searching who are we & why & what are we doing here on PDF.

Mate it's really going well over my head. How on this dear earth any one can do this with massoomes like this. This is height of I don't know what should I give the name but it will be lowest in any one's life. Those looser will get no place even in devils place, forget the heaven. Here we are discussing whether it was terror attack or family feud. What has happened to us here in PDF? We are divided even on death of some child & a family. Shame on us. We should do some soul searching who are we & why & what are we doing here on PDF.

We all feel sorry. But when someone pins the blame on an assumption because it neatly fits a preconceived checklist, it fall on saner minds to tune out the noise and make sense of what facts are in front of us. Whilst this is tragic, is it balanced to pin the blame of every breakin and entry /killing and murder on sectarian strife?

I don't think this type of generalisation is healthy and should be rebuked at evey given opportunity based on the facts that are available and not just gassed up opinions and prejudices.

Very sad news RIP.
There is no proof if it was a sectarian a or a fued so how can they blindly term it sectarian killing?

Mate it is not just some are terming it sectarian killing but also some people are terming it family feud without getting details. Both are at wrong end which they want to prove right by any means. No one is worried that humanity is being killed day & night by none other than self proclaimed saviors of particular functional area. I have no doubt that most parts in south Asia is suffering due to same mentality.

my foot you stupid..do you think all the bombs are planted in shia mosques?? are you mad or pretended to be a crackhead??
i bet there is more bombings in other mosques than shia imam barghas..its not about SHIA SUNNI,its about whole PAKISTAN..you better watch the condition of your own fuckin country,,understand :mad:

Hang on.

Are you totally denying the incidents that have taken place from quetta, gilgit to Karachi? Nothing wrong was said by her.

And be a little nice to women.

she was just saying that many incidents targeting Shiites take place all over the country.

Try to deal with the problem head on and the problem is that many Pakistanis do not even consider Shiites muslims.

If anyone who cared for Pakistan wouldn't just hide behind nationalism.

The source is phoney and it can be a personal dispute aswell... doesnt seem like a sect killing...

Yeehh .. i am not believing anything that comes from a source i never heard off .. and a website that is made just to promote Sectarian Difference ... with no offense to the poster.

I do not buy the bullcrap from sectarian-watchdogs because they just spread hate and X-people are better than Y-people ideology, through manipulation of events or making up totally false events at times.

Dodgy source. A search on google shows that this is the only news agency reporting it.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom