What's new

Pakistan finalized Z-10ME Helicopters deal with China : Journalist Sumaira Khan

Above mentioned that Z-10 ME has been upgraded specifically, for Pakistan.
What is major upgrade making it superior to its class ?
Is Z-10 ME coated with graphene coatings ??
Please reply.
Few items are state secrets

Please reply.
Not coated with graphene. But with graphene based plate armor added on the cabin sides.

How else do you intrepret the lack of approval of engines for T-129s to Pakistan but ok to Philipines?
There's no outright sanction but congress can veto any and all sales of american-made equipment that they deemed as of strategic importance. Anything from military equipment to the sale of trains or locomotives or even heavy duty trucks.

Hence there is a need for intense lobbying on Pakistani interest within America itself.

1644326280572.png

1644326308743.png

1644326376368.png

Any explanations please!!!! :smitten:

Are these those which were tested some time ago or recent images of a second test campaign ... or indeed already what we all hope for???
Sorry, No idea.

Please reply.
The biggest difference is the improved engine. T-129 had a very powerful engine for its size that Z-10 simply could not match. WZ-9 was the first modern domestically developed turboshaft engine for China. They were very careful with utilizing it. Now after several years of usage and the successful development of WZ-9G, the Powerplant situation has improved significantly, probably as much as 20% improvement over the original variant. That will allow more armor, more complete sensors and MMW radar to be installed as well as carrying full complement of ATGMs. Keep in mind that Z-10 was developed with PLA requirements in mind. It has a lot of attributes that are not all that useful for PA. For example, it has far and away the most internal fuel and range of similar attack helicopter.

With the uprated engine, they are able to carry more of everything and have greater mobility. That's why it will be significantly improved. Of course, they've also done other things to make it more suited for Pakistan environment.

Concerning the fact that the J-10CE has been unveiled and delivered ... any news concerning the Pakistan Army Z-10ME deal?

Chinese developed Z-10ME for Pakistani requirements.
But PAA is still hopeful for T-129 delivery,
I think PAA has to consider European Tiger MK03 variant.

Back
Top Bottom