What's new

Ex-US ambassador had a relationship with Pakistani journalist, CIA funded her scholarship, 'coincidentally' she is against Imran Khan/PTI!

Yes . But also PDF posters also getting exposed .

Remember which posters on here were parroting this for there Paymasters

View attachment 952697

After 9/11, it actually became worse , under their hero mushraf . Let’s remember fondly , he let loads of CIA peoples in to the country unchecked coming and going , incidents of shooting Pakistani people dead on the streets etc. this X military guy had criminally allowed USA under his jaunta , to set up CIA spies collaborators all over our nation in every institution of Pakistan is now corrupted so it’s no surprise today , our political system , military , media etc etc are all on CIA payroll.

After 9/11, it actually became worse , under their hero mushraf . Let’s remember fondly , he let loads of CIA peoples in to the country unchecked coming and going , incidents of shooting Pakistani people dead on the streets etc. this X military guy had criminally allowed USA under his jaunta , to set up CIA spies collaborators all over our nation in every institution of Pakistan is now corrupted so it’s no surprise today , our political system , military , media etc etc are all on CIA payroll.

Not just Musharraf. Remember Hussain Haqqani? He gave hundreds of thousands visas to Americans without any proper scrutiny

@hussain0216

Hussain bro,

The Taliban banned women's education, those guys are actually smarter then they look. They understand if you want to make a society weaker from the inside you make the women into liberal whores

I fail to understand you. Some days you are abusing Afghans/talibans- other days you are praising them. Where do you stand exactly.

Anyway coming back to your point, hopefully Pak will follow Taliban wrt women's education.

REgards

I'm pointing out this is why the Taliban have banned female education

They have looked at society and said this is a problem

Whores and skanks ruin it for the average woman

Corruption in Pakistan began to take root in the 1950s.

CIA arrived in the 1980s to help Pakistan and the Mujahideen defeat Soviet Union in Afghanistan. All was good back then?

Pakistan's track record in War On Terror should be in focus. Musharraf was doing a good job until NRO; the succeeding PPP-Kiyani setup mismanaged everything. From questionable visa issue practice to damaging US - Pak relations.

As for the woman in question, she might be lacking in morals. I don't know.

Corruption in Pakistan began to take root in the 1950s.

CIA arrived in the 1980s to help Pakistan and the Mujahideen defeat Soviet Union in Afghanistan. All was good back then?

Pakistan's track record in War On Terror should be in focus. Musharraf was doing a good job until NRO; the succeeding PPP-Kiyani setup mismanaged everything.

I’m not arguing on the time frame of CIA starting to arrive in Pakistan.

Point I made is , Under Mushraf rule , the CIA numbers had become approximately too high and were uncontrollable. Small country like Pakistan with limited resources had no way of monitoring what CUA were doing ?

On Afghan war , we had an amazing co-operation between ISI and CIA they had a very good relationship.

9/11 was a bad time for Pakistan. It looks like under Mushraf the rule book was thrown out of the window. Americans did what any good spy agency would do take as much advantage you could. In that space.

Letting , Zardari, his wife Benzair return to Pakistan as hero’s to run for politics was the most clumsy self serving decision to save his own neck

Not just Musharraf. Remember Hussain Haqqani? He gave hundreds of thousands visas to Americans without any proper scrutiny

Does not excuse him, Mushraf , it was under his watch so the buck stops with him.

Pakistanis, both men and women, are astonishingly attractive. It is a pity that Pak hasnt got its act together on the economics and political, else they could have acted as great brand ambassadors cum honey traps.

Regards
My roommate used to date our HOD, The guy graduated with 3.83 CGPA in MS, I never saw that **** study a single night, but still he was at the top, He was a british pakistani, 24 and she was about 50!
Not just that during weekends, he use to oupload videos and photos of lavish restorts and hotels on his whatsapp status, with caption Thanks love
I just wish i had found about them in first semester those two years would have been so fucking easey!!

An ex US ambassador to Pakistan, Richard Olson, had a relationship with journalist (press-titute) of media company, Naya Daur, Muna Habib, who can be seen taking an openly and aggressive anti-Imran Khan and anti-PTI stance.

View attachment 952630View attachment 952631

Later, a CIA asset (Imaad Zuberi), funds her entire scholarship in the USA!

View attachment 952632View attachment 952633

Reza Rumi is the founder of Naya Daur and has openly supported people who explicitly insulted Islam.

View attachment 952634

CIA is probably shocked itself how easy it is to extract data and manipulate Pakistan's politics, everyone is a corrupt whore that has a very cheap price.

@Mirzali Khan @Goenitz @Signalian @PanzerKiel @SaadH @_NOBODY_ @Falcon26 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Menace2Society @Meengla @Areesh @Goritoes @tman786 @omaromar @AZMwi @mudas777

The Americans just walked in and made a simple request. That is all that was needed to replace one regime with another.

[/QUOTE]
She is a british pakistani, the over seas pak women are fucking whores aka self proclaimed feminist virgins, they are the worst breed of women!
As for THE PAKISTANI WOMEN i have to say the are the most Traditional women u will find out there even those educated one's, I have two brothers one' wife is a doctor and the other's wife is a SE, They still cook, clean, look after there children, observe Abaya!
Don't know the **** i was thinking marrying an over seas but everyone makes those mistakes's especially when the guy question is just 21 years old
and Second every society has a bunch of whores and i would say that pak women rank at the lowest. while british pakistani's are the most sluttiest of all, don't know why but they are

@Falcon34

He was a british pakistani, 24 and she was about 50!

I am happy for both of them. They each found what they needed. She is hardly alone I suppose. I know that there are many lonely middle aged European and American women who have had colour restored to their drab lives by virile, young Pakistani men.

I just wish i had found about them in first semester those two years would have been so fucking easey!!

You would have been better advised to find a lady HOD (or otherwise) who you could have made a happy woman,

Regards

LOL The Pakistani people are being taken for a ride.

I think post April 22 what has happened is a pivotal moment where the most powerful organ of the state has effectively been compromised.

The purge of the patriots, whatever left of it, is in process.

There is a bigger game at play here. Sooner or later it seems Pakistan will be forced to come i to India’s orbit and cut off completely from China.

@Falcon34

He was a british pakistani, 24 and she was about 50!

I am happy for both of them. They each found what they needed. She is hardly alone I suppose. I know that there are many lonely middle aged European and American women who have had colour restored to their drab lives by virile, young Pakistani men.

You would have been better advised to find a lady HOD (or otherwise) who you could have made a happy woman,

Regards
I thinknu don't but teacher and students are not allowed to date they kept it a secret, when i found, i had finished my thesis defence and if i had found sooner, would have gotten so many things out of 'em
Not into middle age women, when u can get women of ur age would u go for a used middle aged women, i guess no!

Pakistan's track record in War On Terror should be in focus. Musharraf was doing a good job until NRO; the succeeding PPP-Kiyani setup mismanaged everything. From questionable visa issue practice to damaging US - Pak relations.
Looking at it dispassionately.

After 9/11, Musharraf decided to join the US. Can understand his decision considering the constraints.

Allowing US drones to strikes inside Pakistan. That was a cardinal sin that had ramifications for Pakistan’s internal security for a long time to come.

When TTP started to become active, he could have had the foresight to ask the army to perform the cleanup job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom