What's new

Ex-US ambassador had a relationship with Pakistani journalist, CIA funded her scholarship, 'coincidentally' she is against Imran Khan/PTI!

Compromised at every level. Most likely every single army chief himself is an American approved asset if I'm being honest.

Pakistan is a very rotten carcass for many years now, because of its chronic incompetence in literally everything and nepotism/corruption.

Pakistanis are killing Pakistan
Nope

Pakistan army has clear concept and objective

Nothing has changed since 1949

Ones who sell to faujis and politicians will eventually sell to the highest bidder. When there is no rule of law then everyone sees it as an open game...

There are probably men in Pakistan who will take their pants off for that guy if it meant getting a US visa. Pakistanis sell themselves and others pretty cheap. Decades of foreign powers controlling Pakistan through the Pakistan Army is proof of that.

Last edited:
She is a british pakistani, the over seas pak women are fucking whores aka self proclaimed feminist virgins, they are the worst breed of women!
As for THE PAKISTANI WOMEN i have to say the are the most Traditional women u will find out there even those educated one's, I have two brothers one' wife is a doctor and the other's wife is a SE, They still cook, clean, look after there children, observe Abaya!
Don't know the **** i was thinking marrying an over seas but everyone makes those mistakes's especially when the guy question is just 21 years old
and Second every society has a bunch of whores and i would say that pak women rank at the lowest. while british pakistani's are the most sluttiest of all, don't know why but they are

You just made a crazy sweeping generalisation. Many of these you just called sluts are our cousins, sisters etc. I can assure you there are plenty of good women among them. Actually they are the majority! I have no idea what you have been in contact with....

Here's some examples you need to look at;

Pakistani girl gets married to Hindu lad who is the son of an ex Indian general and a proud member of the RSS;

1694626177840.png

1694626246695.png

1694626304651.png

Her female relatives seem to have all turned up to celebrate this fifthly affair.

We just had this piece of work recently

Sonya Jehan and Vivek Narian

1694626685349.png

I can go on and on....But won't.
Pakistani women from Pakistan are good as are overseas women. Fitnah can happen to anyone.

It's faith, values and culture that keeps you rooted and in line

Once you remove faith and values then you are left with liberal cultural trash

That's all these women are liberal cultural trash

It's the fault of the families and especially elite segment of society where they churn out feminist garbage

There is a middle ground between the mullah and the liberal where Pakistani need to operate where we can call.out both the toxic behaviours of these two groups

As a nation of 240 million we don't have too much, but enough of this going on where we need to take a stand for our society

You just made a crazy sweeping generalisation. Many of these you just called sluts are our cousins, sisters etc. I can assure you there are plenty of good women among them. Actually they are the majority! I have no idea what you have been in contact with....

Here's some examples you need to look at;

Pakistani girl gets married to Hindu lad who is the son of an ex Indian general and a proud member of the RSS;

View attachment 953407

View attachment 953409

View attachment 953410

Her female relatives seem to have all turned up to celebrate this fifthly affair.

We just had this piece of work recently

Sonya Jehan and Vivek Narian

View attachment 953412

I can go on and on....But won't.
Pakistani women from Pakistan are good as are overseas women. Fitnah can happen to anyone.
What i have seen with my eyes in britian is no way near this, atleast they married those guys, overseas hoes, they don't, they keep fooling around, fing those black, whites and their own BP's and when they are done fing around those hoes turn to pakistan to ruin the life's of Pak boys and girls, there was point in my life i nearly became an atheist, did not pray for 2-3 years and still have not got rid of dating, i feel like a piece of shit every time i with a girl i am not married but i just want to go through that marriage torture again and whats the worse part is my family thinks i was the one who fucked up other my father nobody talks to me well, all that because of some self proclaimed feminist Virgin, Everyday i pray to god that she may rot in the deepest and firiest part of hell for all the mental torture, lies and making me go stray from the righteous path, i was 21 years when i went to Britian, In all my life i had no gf's and had never touched a non mahram girl, 7 years later now, from dating to all the worst things this society has to offer i did it and she was the catalyst for it! so don't say stuff that u don't know, i don't talk in the air!!!!!

LOL

WASHINGTON: The hearing of a misdemeanour case against former US ambassador Richard G. Olson, which was scheduled on Tuesday, has been postponed, court sources said.

The Washington Post reported this week that Olson’s sentencing was scheduled for Tuesday, and he could face up to six months in prison under federal sentencing guidelines. His lawyers, however, argued that his long and honourable career should exempt him from imprisonment.

The US federal court, which was scheduled to sentence Olson on Tuesday, has not announced a new date.

In 2019, Olson pleaded guilty to two misdemeanours, failing to disclose an $18,000 first-class ticket he received for a job interview and illegally lobbying on behalf of Qatar after his retirement.

While he was not charged for accepting a diamond gift for the mother of his former wife Deborah Jones, and for arranging tuition fees for his current spouse, journalist Muna Habib, the US Justice Department argued that these episodes demonstrated a pattern of unethical behaviour. Olson, who retired from the State Department in 2016, had an illustrious 34-year career, including postings as the US ambassador to Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates, as well as assignments in Iraq and Afghanistan.

You guys can take some rest now after so much discussion in this topic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom