What's new

Pakistan finalized Z-10ME Helicopters deal with China : Journalist Sumaira Khan

She made a YouTube clip about 10 months ago that J10c are coming and it is coming
true now, same will happen with the Heli's.
this is how militaries discloses its deals , first rumor then it becomes news

Bad news

we need T129
Except ME is better in nearly every metric and will work better with other Chinese equipment and existing weaponry in PAs arsenal. I too don’t like the fact that PA is having to put all its eggs in one basket, but in this case Turkey simply cannot deliver, we’re already several years late, and the ME is better anyways, it’s a no-brainer choice.
When can T129 delivered for Pakistan Army? This year?
Likely not possible for a couple more years until Turkey gets its engine into production.

it’s been nearly 40 years since AH-1 entered service if we have to wait few years for T129 or even ATAK II we should wait
Thanks for mention 40 years, I dont think Pakistan can wait anymore. There is a limit of waiting and Turkey indigenous engine program materialized has a big question mark. Shall Pakistan go for a ready product or continue to wait for future with big question mark? I think Pakistan army already make a decision.

And su 30 shoot down by PAF
India's Bingo Bingo Air Force has already provided the evidence.

f16-pakistan-759.jpeg

Thanks for mention 40 years, I dont think Pakistan can wait anymore. There is a limit of waiting and Turkey indigenous engine program materialized has a big question mark. Shall Pakistan go for a ready product or continue to wait for future with big question mark? I think Pakistan army already make a decision.
I couldn't agree with you more.

On the flip side, such was the case when everyone was debating as to why we opted for the J-10's over the J-31/FC-31. That a/c hasn't done anything but a handful of tests & we're still not sure if it'll be available to us in the near future.

There is a limit to waiting for something & the US deliberately pushed us into the China corner with the whole Cobras & T-129 debacle.

Back
Top Bottom