What's new

Pakistan fighter pilot wins battle of sexes, now she's ready for war.

you have a valid point

the video talks about 5 female "fighter" pilot, the rest are kept out of camera for whatever reason, so Ayesha was the only one cleared for news reporting , hence the title which is totally down to the the report writer how he words it. . the other point I guess is that there are many other women pilots but she is a combat pilot
so the report differentiates that.

You too have a valid point!

Other women pilots are just kept out of media for some valid reasons.... :pakistan:

i have two questions:
1. how are women's bodies compare to men's when withstanding high g-forces,altitude, temp and other parameters.....are they favorable?
2. will she be ever pitted against the vipers..... because she is sharing that place with the best the PAF has to offer, since its a vipers town and not to forget the ccs. @Windjammer @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam cursed those men who imitate women and cursed those women who imitate men (hadith)

You mis-understand my friend. Think through in a calm and deliberate manner, and you may understand something which is obvious to others.

Wait a sec, how many female fighter pilots serve in PAF ???

Why head scarf?? Then its better to hide at home.
There should be same uniform for everyone

Part of an article, I found follows...

In addition to supporting female soldiers in training, research also produced positive findings for female pilots. If they're outfitted properly, they can handle G-forces just as well as men and may be a bit better at tolerating decompression without becoming ill.

Previously, some in the military thought that women couldn't perform as well as men in the hypergravity encountered in fighter aircraft, said Christopher Hearon, a kinesiology researcher at Texas A&M-Kingsville who studied G-forces while working for the Air Force Research Laboratory at Brooks Air Force Base. The concern was that women didn't have enough endurance to handle something called an "anti-G straining maneuver," which requires contractions of various muscle groups and rapid breathing.

"Basically, it helps return blood -- which is forced into the extremities by the high G force -- to the heart and brain, keeping the pilots from passing out," Hearon said.

If pilots can't handle the intense maneuver, they're at major risk during flights that encounter high G-force, Hearon said. Women traditionally had more trouble with the maneuver than men.

Hearon and colleagues outfitted women with newly designed anti-G suits to see if that helped. It did, and the women surprised the researchers by performing as well as the men.

Military Women Can Hack It

Back
Top Bottom