What's new

Pakistan fighter pilot wins battle of sexes, now she's ready for war.

Apart from the rest which I agree with, I'd disagree with the bold part ! I can't recall a single instance when reading the Koran where I've come across any such injunction even if it were taken in an implicit meaning; I would assume that women can & should be allowed to fight ! :)

At any rate on my part I think that if Hazrat Ayesha (RA) can lead an Army of Muslim Men, than the women in my life sure as hell can fight & die for their Motherland if they so wish it !

You focused on a singular instance that I am using to explain to a parrot.
Women are allowed to fight, but they are not supposed to be the first ones in. The idea is that if the front line falls, they take over. Hazrat Ayesha's presence at the battle of the Camel was not in a fighting position but rather as a symbolic leader.
There is nothing against it in the Quran.. But Islam is not the Quran.. nor just the hadiath.
It is Quran, the Hadiath.. and the explanation of these which is the prophets life.
it is the singular usage of only one or the other to try and understand it which leads to Parrots going crazy with their self imposed fatwas. Neither of the Caliphs practices this.. and it their examples of how to respond to the times and what is demanded at a moment through Islamic principles that are true interpretations.

That being said, yes.. there is true danger of fraternization and relationships developing in such situations as we always to be haunted by our eternal and worst enemy known as Iblees.

End of religious discussions on this here.. Any further parroted statements will be deleted.. and members shown the door.

Keep this to "women" only and not Indian,Pakistani,American etc etc.

Women are better in non-offensive roles specially not for critical jobs like wars where few mins are given to get ready.

Stop comparing yourself with India on secularism/democracy stuff and derailing the thread.:coffee:

Its not derailing Mr. troll..Its was a response for your sarcasm

Also Pakistan wants to show to the world about "Gender Equality".

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...sexes-now-shes-ready-war-5.html#ixzz2W6nErvPb

Inn mein sey pilot kohi bi nahin.....sub jahaz hain. :lol:

Yeah jahaz. woh b bina engine k :p:

You should appreciate or ignore. I'm sure None of them have really good knowledge of religion but stil!!!!

Neem hakeem khatra-e-jaan, Neem Mullah Khatra-e-Emaan

Yeah jahaz. woh b bina engine k :p:

You should appreciate or ignore. I'm sure None of them have really good knowledge of religion but stil!!!!

Neem hakeem khatra-e-jaan, Neem Mullah Khatra-e-Emaan

Oscar, is the only guy you should follow, rest belong to our league.....bina wuzu key namazi.

can anybody clarify whether you have separate academy for training female pilots because that will be very expensive thing to do.

can anybody clarify whether you have separate academy for training female pilots because that will be very expensive thing to do.

Nope, the same classes and all.
Only the Hostel is different and the P.E times and classes are different.

I don't think so any Country needs a separate academy for female pilots etc. there are different sections areas for them. Academy is like an educational institute, where they learn and after learning went back to their hostels.

OK?

how typical
the discussion is not centred towards her abilities her achievements and the hurdles she faced to overcome in order to achieve a position mainly reserved for men but the fact that she doesnt have a penis and somehow either Islam is threatened and the PAF future is in doubt.

Its not derailing Mr. troll..Its was a response for your sarcasm

These critical jobs in armed forces specially fighter planes are very dedicated ones.

It's not an arena to prove the feminazi ego of "We are better than men".There are enough ground to prove your ego but you want your ego to be above national intrests.

These critical jobs in armed forces specially fighter planes are very dedicated ones.

It's not an arena to prove the feminazi ego of "We are better than men".There are enough ground to prove your ego but you want your ego to be above national intrests.

I am not sure female pilots are worse than male pilots... why do you think so.. so many women are doing really well in other fields...

Gosh...women are not like men...we do not need to prove anything...For goodness sake we can do 1 thing that men can never do that is bear children!

So there is no prove something business...Some women, just like challenges while others are brought up to love their country and want to contribute...Some who have too many bros or uncles in airforces and always listen to that stuff end up liking it! Not sure why it always has to be about proving something to someone! :unsure:

Gosh...women are not like men...we do not need to prove anything...For goodness sake we can do 1 thing that men can never do that is bear children!

So there is no prove something business...Some women, just like challenges while others are brought up to love their country and want to contribute...Some who have too many bros or uncles in airforces and always listen to that stuff end up liking it! Not sure why it always has to be about proving something to someone! :unsure:

That's your POV but women doing these critical jobs put national security at risk and also millions wasted on their training when they take leaves on critical times.

Some can't just put national interest before their personal egos of proving "Hum mard se kam nahin".

I am not sure female pilots are worse than male pilots... why do you think so.. so many women are doing really well in other fields...

That's not the point.

Read the posts again specially post #16 :coffee:

i know the nationalists, proponents of western patriotism and secularists who are plenty on this forum have a special aversion to islamic teachings on any issue or topic but even if looking at this military women phenomenon from a general viewpoint we'll see it has plenty of harms and no logic or sense.

1. It turns away innumerable talented men from employment and occupy their right increasing unemployment and crime rate in society.

2. brings disbalance to society by assigning unnatural roles to women leaving them unable to look after their primary responsibility of home making and children.

3. spreads social evils like rape and sexual harassment in military which most of the times go unreported and suppressed from top because of the fear of damage to military reputation.

a lot more evils can result from this military women phenomena which are well researched and documented from also can academic point of view.

Apart from the rest which I agree with, I'd disagree with the bold part ! I can't recall a single instance when reading the Koran where I've come across any such injunction even if it were taken in an implicit meaning; I would assume that women can & should be allowed to fight ! :)

Why do u pray 2 farz in juma'h and not 4 as nowhere in the quran there's mention of number of rakaat, why do u pray namaz janazah over your dead as no where its mentioned in the quran.

Better to keep your retarded thinking to yourself next time and ask the ulema abt islamic issues rather than bringing in ur own nonsense ideas on religious issues.

than the women in my life sure as hell can fight & die for their Motherland if they so wish it !

Keep this unislamic secular nationalism ideology to yourself. Pakistanis are muslims and muslims die for islam and not for any kafir ideology of motherland or desh mata.

Back
Top Bottom