What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

ekEcL8Dl.jpg

Üç F-16 Pakistan'a teslim edildi
09 Şubat 2012 Perşembe 00:00
Türk Havacılık ve Uzay Sanayii A.Ş'nin (TUSAŞ) modernize ettiği Pakistan Hava Kuvvetlerine ait üç F-16 savaş uçağı, Pakistanlı yetkililere törenle teslim edildi.

wonder how long we gona keep upgrading those F-16's-

Welcome back dear,....... I think this is the first time the F-16s in PAF inventory are going through a MLU programme, bringing them close to the new Block-52 version.

TUSAS, which was established for co-production of F-16 aircraft for the Turkish Air Force in 1984, is one of the major aerospace companies in the world in F-16 manufacturing and modernization. It is also currently modernizing 175 F-16s for the Turkish Air Force

:tup:

I was about to ask the same. Can any one provide some information on this?

Turkish upgrade program is differend than U.S. U.S will sell you block 52+ if I am not wrong but Turkish upgrade is about upgrading your alreay existing f-16s to block 50+ level CCIP update....

I amy be wrong but it was something like this...

Turkish upgrade program is differend than U.S. U.S will sell you block 52+ if I am not wrong but Turkish upgrade is about upgrading your alreay existing f-16s to block 50+ level CCIP update....

I amy be wrong but it was something like this...

block 52+ is tecnologically more advanced right?

great

when are we going to get those j-10s

f-16 now belongs to previous era

block 52+ is tecnologically more advanced right?

BASICLY:

block 52 has better engines than block 50

block 52+ has better engines and software than block 50

block 52 has better enngines but block 50+ has better software

block 52+ has better software than block 52....

What Pakistan bought from U.S= block 52+

What Turkey upgraded for Pakistan= block 50+

Turkish upgrade program is on the same level with F-16 CCIP program.

Sharing some pictures would be great.... Just want to see how these upgraded f-16's look like.

Sharing some pictures would be great.... Just want to see how these upgraded f-16's look like.

TAI modernized PAFs F-16 A/B's avonics and software to C/D 50+ level. We have C/D 50+ modernized photos from Egypt and Turkish airforces but this is the first A/B of TAI. We don't know if upgrade deal had include engines/fueltanks...

if it did, here what it will be look like

turkish+air+force+c+F-16++D+Block+50+%252B+Fighting+Falcon+For+Turkish+Air+Force+CFT++conformal+fuel+tanks+%2528CFTs%2529+APG-68%2528V9%2529+Common+Configuration+Implementation+Program+%2528CCIP%2529++%25285%2529.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLPUlJDtJxY

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom