What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

About the monitoring fee question, before people here get upset with an answer that is not to your liking, do you think that the F-16s performance on the Feb 27 makes the fee ( unfair if being paid by PAF / Pak ) something that PAF / Pak can live with ?

All you have to do is close your eyes and imagine that no F-16s were present and only JF-17 and M3/5. Then what do you think the outcome would have been ? I am not trying to make F-16s seems like God of War, but in PAF / IAF case in a sense it is.

About the monitoring fee question, before people here get upset with an answer that is not to your liking, do you think that the F-16s performance on the Feb 27 makes the fee ( unfair if being paid by PAF / Pak ) something that PAF / Pak can live with ?

All you have to do is close your eyes and imagine that no F-16s were present and only JF-17 and M3/5. Then what do you think the outcome would have been ? I am not trying to make F-16s seems like God of War, but in PAF / IAF case in a sense it is.
Thank brother for the explanation, your reply rightly conclude the fee related misunderstanding.
The main question that I wanted to know is still there, that is how long US will continue surveillance? Was it contracted to monitor for 10, 15, 20 years or the clause will remain active as long as the AC is in service ?

Pakistan is paying nothing for any sort of surveillance. Americans pay for it themselves as part of their overseas missions and deployments.
Well then they should give us F-22 and we will host a batallion. We will just take some strolls once a while to the east.

@Hodor @mingle @airomerix @Windjammer @Path-Finder @StormBreaker

Falcons.jpg

Will PAF going to buy some more new F-16s from the USA in the coming time?
Block-70 will be the only and a good option.

Moreover, what about the degradation of current Block-15s (MUL-3) and Block-52s? I guess they will be upgraded to the same standard soon; maybe by USA or else EU or Turkey.

Will PAF going to buy some more new F-16s from the USA in the coming time?
Block-70 will be the only and a good option.

Moreover, what about the degradation of current Block-15s (MUL-3) and Block-52s? I guess they will be upgraded to the same standard soon; maybe by USA or else EU or Turkey.

If the Covid problem is not brought under control soon we will be in a big problem maintaining our current fleet let alone look for new fighters. I don't think many understand the financial crisis that's looming over the horizon.

US just approved Upgrade of 32 S.Korean F-16's (Block 32) for US $194 Million.

That's about US $6 Million per jet. If we were to get the same rate, it'd come down to...say US 79 Million for all 13 ex-RJAF F-16's.

Hamaray F-16's ko upgrade karnay pay maut ati hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom