What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Boars were living on the base and in any case fencing is not much help as they can dig under the fence.

In that case, the only option, once they make it near or through the fence is hunting rifles.

Red flag 16-4 saw the participation of Advance F-16 variants at the same exercise for the first time. Desert Falcon, Indus Viper & Sufa

1611875938260.png

Red flag 16-4 saw the participation of Advance F-16 variants at the same exercise for the first time. Desert Falcon, Indus Viper & Sufa

View attachment 711386
This was a very interesting time
what was the attitude of the aircraft, was it a dive or a turn I am Assuming a turn.

Yes you are right on both comments.

Haven't seen you post in a while assuming keeping all them Cali aunties busy:).
I am unaware of the events that led up to the G-LOC other than the number of Gs that caused it, but both CCS Vipers were low level. The Viper behind him was calling Fox 2, completely ignored the fact that his target may be incapacitated somehow, his HUD tape caught the Viper in a dive and impacting the ground.

Easy with the banter. There is a fine line with making fun and insulting. I deem this to be the latter, do not stoop down to that level please next time.

Last edited:
Always had this comment from many Seniors & the knowledgeable ones, but never more than this :-)

Would you be kind & let us know a bit more :-) If it's easy for you.
Well there is some that cannot be said. However, the PAF Block 52+ contingent were more proficient comparatively to the first PAF Red Flag attendees.

And for the Falcons, the OC managed to secure a very quick kill against a USAF Aggressor, flown by an ex-PAF pilot. Some moves stay in muscle memory.

View attachment 711386

The fairings highlight an interesting mix of avionics. The Israelis are very keen on ECM and defensive suites, and the Sufa appears to be the only one with a secure satellite link.

The sat link would be for long range strike, like really long range I imagine.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom