What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

16G ? how ?..... the only way I can think of pulling 16 g in the f-16 if it breaks up in mid air.

Shouldn't FCS limit that unless of course it has been overridden manually by the pilot.
The older analog FCS could be tricked to going 10G but this is fairly extreme. It is also possible that 16G was recorded in error or through damage.

These boars were found at other bases as well. While deployed at Murid in 2002, some of us hunted them with shotguns borrowed from the bird-bashers. Quite a fun thing during the night! The DSG guys were flabbergasted. Now, I don't know if the problem still persists at Sargodha and other places.
Amazing if its true
Air bases have boars like WTF

Honestly we simply use a cheap electric wire and problem solved..occationally a boar will be caught in it ..most of the timw they will sense it..

May be we should send poor farmers from my village to train PAF security at bases how to put a electrical fence to guard a 100m dollar asset/plan from boars ..they will probably train them for free

These boars were found at other bases as well. While deployed at Murid in 2002, some of us hunted them with shotguns borrowed from the bird-bashers. Quite a fun thing during the night! The DSG guys were flabbergasted. Now, I don't know if the problem still persists at Sargodha and other places.

I always wondered how the boar got near the runway. Weren’t the runways fenced off?

I still hunt them there.
Doing a national service, I suppose.😇

Their was a small dump on the green belt on the side of my house n one night I saw a small family of wild boars feeding their, so I started dumping their for a few week or so until it grew in a herd. Than i installed flood lights on my terrace and invited a few friends over the next night.
And shot the crap outta them. No more wild boars after that.

Was it Zafar Ahsan or Ahmed?

Do you also know the two pilots that ejected from the F-16B that crashed after a bird hit in 1993?
Pretty sure his name was Zafar Ahsan. His younger brother was my senior in UET, Lahore.
Also one of the pilots who ejected from F-16B was Faaiz Amir who later retired as AVM.

Was it Zafar Ahsan or Ahmed?

Do you also know the two pilots that ejected from the F-16B that crashed after a bird hit in 1993?
Zafar Ahsan. He was my father's coursemate.

1993 were 2 squadron leaders....one of them I think was Nawab Razi.

1986 were 2 pilots, one of them was Squadron Leader Faaiz Amir.

16G ? how ?..... the only way I can think of pulling 16 g in the f-16 if it breaks up in mid air.

Shouldn't FCS limit that unless of course it has been overridden manually by the pilot.

Hi,

F16's have been known to pull massive amount of G's without breaking up.

GCAS is a must for all fighter aircraft---.

Instantaneous is very possible
what was the attitude of the aircraft, was it a dive or a turn I am Assuming a turn.
Hi,

F16's have been known to pull massive amount of G's without breaking up.

GCAS is a must for all fighter aircraft---.
Yes you are right on both comments.

Haven't seen you post in a while assuming keeping all them Cali aunties busy:).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom