What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I have personally seen CF-18 pilots....including Hindus and Muslims with beards but they had to be kept in certain length due to the oxygen/comms masks.

I've seen it 50/50 with the commercial guys. Some have it, some don't.
Yeah Canada commercial and military are way more laid back. But beards with U.S airlines. Forget about it.

And the Western air forces and airlines force people to shave. What a sham excuse.

Hi,

Start charging those with beards who committ criminal acts for BLASPHEMY and see how many would grow a beard---.

Pakistanis make an excuse that their beard is sunnat of Prophet Mohammad pbuh---but when they commit a crime while follwing sunnat---they are degrading the name fo teh Prophet Mohammad pbuh---thus should be charged with BLASPHEMY act---.

Every Saint has a past
Every sinner will have a future
Hi,

Start charging those with beards who committ criminal acts for BLASPHEMY and see how many would grow a beard---.

Pakistanis make an excuse that their beard is sunnat of Prophet Mohammad pbuh---but when they commit a crime while follwing sunnat---they are degrading the name fo teh Prophet Mohammad pbuh---thus should be charged with BLASPHEMY act---.

If this report is to be reviewed; it is interesting to see J11BG appears to be showing some interest;

Again, it all depends how urgent the need is.
As per my humble opinion J11bg is also in rumors as a prospect for PAF just like J10C. But many are pointing towards J31 customized version also in medium term.

However considering legacy of F16 for PAF even if any other platform is selected there are vital chances for either V upgrade or block 72 induction depending upon policy of new US govt.

However it is a fact that PAF is monitoring the induction of Rafale very closely and they shall be bound to get a better platform in case of additional Rafale agreement as well with materialization of upgrade projects like Super Sukhoi and Mig 29.

As per my humble opinion J11bg is also in rumors as a prospect for PAF just like J10C. But many are pointing towards J31 customized version also in medium term.

However considering legacy of F16 for PAF even if any other platform is selected there are vital chances for either V upgrade or block 72 induction depending upon policy of new US govt.

However it is a fact that PAF is monitoring the induction of Rafale very closely and they shall be bound to get a better platform in case of additional Rafale agreement as well with materialization of upgrade projects like Super Sukhoi and Mig 29.
I do concur; these are rumours nothing else. Focus remains on Blk3/17b.

But what is interesting .. buzz word that speaks a lot in ambiguity ... "Interoperatibility".

1610304285694.png

yaar ye twitter ki awam sensationalism se kabi baaz nahi aye gi .... Acha kase clip ki Qadri shaib ne asi tesi kar di ..... :sad::sad::sad:

Anyone who have little knowledge could tell its somewhere b/w Jacobabad and Sukkur region which is not near to International border .....
Bus Bhai Bandar kay haath mein bandooq wali baat hey warna to Qadri sahib ney 23 March ko bi issey khatey mein dala hey. 🥺

Anyone who have little knowledge could tell its somewhere b/w Jacobabad and Sukkur region which is not near to International border .....
And this is based on the that date palm tree?

I do concur; these are rumours nothing else. Focus remains on Blk3/17b.

But what is interesting .. buzz word that speaks a lot in ambiguity ... "Interoperatibility".

Sir interoperability may have much deeper meaning considering your defense related experience I assume you understand it much clearly in Pak -China vs India scenario.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom