What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Zabardast janab, Jo F Sola ko pasand nai karta us ko desi hakeem se operation karwana chahiyay.

F16 is a beauty. there is nothing to hate this most successful and capable jet that has defended Pakistan against USSR and India

Sorry my friend. I have not been well and not upto speed as work is constantly tugging at my spare moments. 8 will have a look in a dayo r so and respond. However from the accolades it already seems you have hit the mark as always. Keep up the good work.
A

Dr. Please take care of yourself.
Sorry my friend. I have not been well and not upto speed as work is constantly tugging at my spare moments. 8 will have a look in a dayo r so and respond. However from the accolades it already seems you have hit the mark as always. Keep up the good work.
A

Hi,

Knowing the Paf---US would just keep dangling the carrot and the Paf will wait---waiting like the fox running beside the camel waiting for his lip to fall---.

US is not stupid to say all out no---.

The moment they see Paf deviating---they will make an offer and---then pull it back---.
I concur. it is a deviation tactic and repeated multiple times - like they say - first time, shame on you.... if they have not learnt by now, then one can just look at open skies and wonder.
unfortunately, that previous peddling of F-16, then Su-35, then J-15 etc, it was just immature and illogical and to keep peddling this information is not grounded in reality but obsurdity.

fe13f07528bb9367ee6d9fe3384668a0.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom