What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

For existing. We can't predict at this moment about are we really going for a new one or not... So far ... no sign...

Americans are not in any mood to offer. Nor we are in a position to ask for. They might be interested IF we are willing to pay not under the FMS.
Exactly, thay the situation thay not willing to give any free to us CSF , nor even willing to give something having technical edge then indian , but want money from us aswell
On ther other we dont have money but we are still mad about f16 (PAF babas passion since thay were young).
So something is cooking but to much slowly
In marasi term "halki phokli dholki"

Well, the US Dep. of State has just announced the sale of F-16 Block 70 to Taiwan. I am guessing if PAF goes for new F-16s that's the Block that might be available from here on.

That tweet is just saying that Taiwan has purchased them in the past. In terms of availability, the block 50/52 production line is shut, the only new options are 70/72s

Pakistani defense enthusiasts have to understand this thingy “no free lunch”. Whatever Pakistan needs, we have to pay for that....

Last edited:
That tweet is just saying that Taiwan has purchased them in the past. In terms of availability, the block 50/52 production line is shut, the only new options are 70/72s
I think proposed order is about 66-70 jets for Taiwan.

Pakistani defense enthusiasts should under no free lunch. Whatever Pakistan needs, we have to pay for that....
Yes when we expect something for free?

'
Yep, plus upgrade kits from memory.
This all will come out from $ 62 billion given to LM to build Blk70V standard Taiwan order will serve from this money.that's why I believe PAF got more chance for new than used F16s. Americans called it wave of F16s orders? Which country gonna buy Blk70? So this pods is step in right direction also shows Pak US relationship is back to normal all irritants are out now

Pakistani defense enthusiasts should under no free lunch. Whatever Pakistan needs, we have to pay for that....
Precisely. Its the 'Put up OR Shut up' mentality from the US.

That being said, for ones who have CSF on their minds - its clear.

Pakistan will attempt get it for as long as it takes - no matter how many Presidents come in the Oval Office.

Yeah, there might be a day when we may finally have 'em by the balls and will finally get the CSF. Two things are certain if it (ever) happens.
1. We'll be too old or dead by then.
2. The figure will probably be so under valued at that period - that the Americans will cave in just to stick it to us and shut us up once and for all.

I gave up on the CSF a while back.

This all will come out from $ 62 billion given to LM to build Blk70V standard Taiwan order will serve from this money.that's why I believe PAF got more chance for new than used F16s. Americans called it wave of F16s orders? Which country gonna buy Blk70? So this pods is step in right direction also shows Pak US relationship is back to normal all irritants are out now

If im not mistaken, there are quite a few countries interested in the Block 70, its pretty much the best aircraft you can get before the f-35, i dont think the Pods are a big thing, until CSF and FMF are reinstated, we wont be purchasing anything

If im not mistaken, there are quite a few countries interested in the Block 70, its pretty much the best aircraft you can get before the f-35, i dont think the Pods are a big thing, until CSF and FMF are reinstated, we wont be purchasing anything
They have to sell more than 300 copies imagine

98607597_2993821747402284_3746733962119086080_o.jpg

Pakistani defense enthusiasts have to understand this thingy “no free lunch”. Whatever Pakistan needs, we have to pay for that....

Pakistan has already paid for the so called "free lunch". US/Nato have utilised our facilities and these dues are yet to be paid through FMS.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom