What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I think investing in brand new F-16s with how the geopolitics has evolved in all those years would have serious implications not only for our tight pockets but also how efficiently we could maneuver in a new multi polar world besieged by the conflict between the two super powers. Looking at used F-16s and getting it upgraded from Turkey however seems to be a better option IMO. It would make sure, we continue leveraging our F-16 infrastructure for the next decades while avoiding anything else burdening our pockets apart from AZM and JF-17s. The prime share of our money has to go towards Project AZM and improving on JF-17s. With monies getting tight, making a big commitment to buy brand new F-16s at this point of time could be analogous to us losing another decade of our airforce modernization and would have serious security implications for our airforce losing its numerical balance with our foe. With India concentrating more on Tejas, its just a matter of time that we would be facing several hundreds of those jets in addition to everything else they have got. JF-17s provide us means to fill those numbers quickly to offset the enemy's numerical advantage while Project AZM is planned to give us that quality edge what we are looking at. I dont see self-funded new F-16s specifically fit in our strategy for foreseeable future. However, this doesnt take into account the new F-16s which could be procured at a fraction of the price (if at all) in case the US agrees to fund it using our withheld security assistance funds in which case it won't be a bad proposition. This although seems extremely unlikely.

Last edited:
PAF F-16C Block 52 takes off with blazing afterburner.

98367636_2652373988333275_4674957505242071040_n.jpg

its good but i will request to make it slow sir . with speed one can not catch clip and next appear .

JazakALLAH Bhai ...... thank you for sharing and tagging.

Your work getting better and better.

I used to own a F-16 pillow, mom crafted it for me some years ago, Used to sleep with it all night.

its good but i will request to make it slow sir . with speed one can not catch clip and next appear .
Bhai, it a bit more complicated than that. I know everything seems to move fast, but on this kind of music - you have to work on the beat which comes pretty fast.

I take most of my ideas from ESPN (US), NASCAR, F1, NHL (Ice Hockey) and NBA.

Aur waisay bhe, ye F-16 ke video hai. Ankh jhapko tou Islamabad - ankh kholo tou Sargodha.

If I have to make a slow video, i'll consider LCA Tejas & Lata at vocals.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom