What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Just joined this site. My first day here. I am shocked to see the level of maturity or should I say lack of maturity shown by some members. Indians are trolling and our members are busy discussing nonsense .

Just joined this site. My first day here. I am shocked to see the level of maturity or should I say lack of maturity shown by some members. Indians are trolling and our members are busy discussing nonsense .
Where Indians trolling us?when u have nothing to do nonsense kicks in

Pal I deleted that post but pal u need to grow up u attacked me personally. Who needs to grow up pal??? This also shows how professional ur rather pointing out start attacking personally. Grow up as mingle said to U.

Not sure what you are talking about. What the heck does this even mean ? I am not trying to insult anyone let alone picking on you. I have no idea who you are and what you are talking about. Stop wasting my time and make some informative post .

I was going through old posts and noticed so much BS posts from Indians and lame responses from Pakistanis.... so much nonsense posts only some members write sensible stuff.
There is always going to be those kind of posters. You need to filter the idiots (There are quite a few on all sides).

...and coming back to reality.

So its public knowledge that the US stated that (if) India were to pick the F-21 - it would exclusively be sold only to them.

And now that Modi has officially come (back) in power, its safe to say that the Rafales are going to be picked - Contest or No Contest.

So, is the F-21 now fair game if the PAF were interested? And if so, what does the F-21 offer that the Block-72 doesn't in terms of Specifications & Performance?

Last I checked, there is only a comparison between the Rafale & the F-16 Block 60/62. Need more info on:
- Rafale vs. F-16 Block 70/72
- Rafale vs F-21

Look, a Trump/Khan meeting is bound to happen (sooner or later) with the Afghanistan Peace Process. How long does Trump intend on playing down IK is anyone's guess. But for something of this magnitude should be in the not-so-distant future.

Now i'm not saying that F-16/F-21 are a priority of IK - but all those meeting with ACM must've brought up the topic of what Options are & aren't available in the next 3-4 Years.

Remember that even Capital Hill want their Solders back & Indian lobbying can do only so much.

Note: And please guys, stick to the Topic about the F-16 & not shower with the:
- End the Romance of American Equipment
- We need to focus on JFT Block III & Project AZM.

...and coming back to reality.

So its public knowledge that the US stated that (if) India were to pick the F-21 - it would exclusively be sold only to them.

And now that Modi has officially come (back) in power, its safe to say that the Rafales are going to be picked - Contest or No Contest.

So, is the F-21 now fair game if the PAF were interested? And if so, what does the F-21 offer that the Block-72 doesn't in terms of Specifications & Performance?

Last I checked, there is only a comparison between the Rafale & the F-16 Block 60/62. Need more info on:
- Rafale vs. F-16 Block 70/72
- Rafale vs F-21

Look, a Trump/Khan meeting is bound to happen (sooner or later) with the Afghanistan Peace Process. How long does Trump intend on playing down IK is anyone's guess. But for something of this magnitude should be in the not-so-distant future.

Now i'm not saying that F-16/F-21 are a priority of IK - but all those meeting with ACM must've brought up the topic of what Options are & aren't available in the next 3-4 Years.

Remember that even Capital Hill want their Solders back & Indian lobbying can do only so much.

Note: And please guys, stick to the Topic about the F-16 & not shower with the:
- End the Romance of American Equipment
- We need to focus on JFT Block III & Project AZM.

Wishes wishes and lots of wishes.............. Only Going to be full filled with the money of oil discovered in Kekra :crazy::hitwall::blah:

@mingle no one attacked your personal life. I have reviewed all the posts and taken action where necessary. This was all a point less troll war, adding nothing of value and based on no point at all. Must avoid such things in future please.

No warnings issued.

Wishes wishes and lots of wishes.............. Only Going to be full filled with the money of oil discovered in Kekra :crazy::hitwall::blah:
Yes, KEKRA-I was a bust. We are all aware and upset about it. But that ship has sailed & we outta move on (as a Nation), unless people wanna declare us a Fail State altogether.

As for my earlier post, the Question was about the F-21 being fair game (IF) the PAF were interested & the differences...

Yes, KEKRA-I was a bust. We are all aware and upset about it. But that ship has sailed & we outta move on (as a Nation), unless people wanna declare us a Fail State altogether.

As for my earlier post, the Question was about the F-21 being fair game (IF) the PAF were interested & the differences...
We don't have money for F21 or this new F-16 block xyz.

Back
Top Bottom