What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I was talking about weapons production and self reliance.
Hi,

It does not work in today's world---. It never worked in the past either---all great conquerers had their strength built on alliances.

You have to share and build alliances---.

I have read in fb group pakistan affair that amerca is back with its offer of selling 8 subsidized f16s as india has decieved him and lookheed has to shut their plant without further orders is its a truth or a rumer ??? Any senior

I have read in fb group pakistan affair that amerca is back with its offer of selling 8 subsidized f16s as india has decieved him and lookheed has to shut their plant without further orders is its a truth or a rumer ??? Any senior
Lockheed didn't shut their plant. They moved it to Greenville, South Carolina. Don't know about the deceiving part as that sound more like an Indian movie scenario but it would actually be nice to get additional F-16s.

Lockheed didn't shut their plant. They moved it to Greenville, South Carolina. Don't know about the deceiving part as that sound more like an Indian movie scenario but it would actually be nice to get additional F-16s.
I think deceiving meant here is transfer of tech Indians wants it Americans not giving them plus Indians fear arm twisting here like Pakistan .So F 16s r out of race .

I think deceiving meant here is transfer of tech Indians wants it Americans not giving them plus Indians fear arm twisting here like Pakistan .So F 16s r out of race .
Americans are mostly worried about their stuff ending up on the black market.....HAL has done this a couple of times before (according to a BAE Systems employee on the Hawk 132 program)....

#Thunderbird crashes [emoji50]in huge fireball at airshow - The #pilot, Capt. Chris Strickland, who ejected at literally the last second before his F16 hit the ground. What a moment https://t.co/sBE7bBCMmn
IMG_20171205_191129.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom