What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

F-16 rolling ceremoney to be held in Dallas today?
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
By Sami Abraham

Washington DC: The rolling out ceremony of first F-16 plane due to be handed over to Pakistan next year is set to be held in Lockheed Martin headquarter at Dallas Forth Texas on Tuesday. Chief of Pakistan Air Force Rao Qamar will be the chief guest.

Pakistan signed a contract with the United States in 2006 to get 18 new F-16 planes of C/D series. The F16 planes, present in PAF fleet, are being extensively used against extremists in Fata and Swat.

The 18 new aircrafts will be equipped with the state-of-art radar , Electronic Warfare system and long range air to air missile. Under this agreement Pakistan would also get its old F-16 aircrafts upgraded.

F-16 rolling ceremoney to be held in Dallas today?

I also heard that on dunya news. is the total of 18 New F16s arrived?

ohhhhhhhh thts a gud news for all pakistani

can i suggest one community to u indians ki galt fahmi dur krni hai koi help krega

news alert, PAKISTAN GOT F-16 C& D , IN , USA:tup::pakistan:
duniya news!
just now!
batmannow, sir jee, way to be on the ball. Thanks for the update.

I would really like something concrete, an article or a video will do fine. Our ACM was not in Texas for a vacation, we know that. I thought he was there because the Americans wanted to show Pak Forces their generous support if the Kerry-Lugar bill passed. Let's see if this offer stands if the Kerry-Lugar bill fails.We need these new F-16s.

No doubt good news for PAF and all pakistanis.

i think these 18 F-16 block 52+ may not add significant punch to PAF capability but it will sure do one thing and that is the feeling of flying state of the art machine and observation of the changes which might have come to Aviation industry during the draught period of procurement by PAF.

pakistan should fly and train as many pilots as possible on these planes and should instantly order 18 more of these birds, and start to convince the USA for allowing pakistan to procure as many F-16s as possible from third parties and then upgrading them to latest blocks from both USA and Turkey.

Its not , that these AC going to make a huge difference in accordnce with our enemy's massive airforce, but surly it , is going to become signifficiant signal from US.
THIS right kind of gesture , will surly help defining new bright hights of PAKISTAN's relationship with USA.
:tup::usflag::tup::pakistan::smokin:

batmannow, sir jee, way to be on the ball. Thanks for the update.

I would really like something concrete, an article or a video will do fine. Our ACM was not in Texas for a vacation, we know that. I thought he was there because the Americans wanted to show Pak Forces their generous support if the Kerry-Lugar bill passed. Let's see if this offer stands if the Kerry-Lugar bill fails.We need these new F-16s.

wait dear sir, its still too early! but sure we will going get , nnew updates!

The report is not credible. Find something more credible. There is no way we are going to get 18, and that too arrived in Pakistan today. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom