What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Hi,

If such a thing existed it would have come out in wiki leaks-----. Paf has already flown 'red hot test missions' across the border just to make sure---nothing came up---the aircraft performed as it was supposed to.
Sir it means that there was some doubt in the mind of PAF guys (In "Red hot test Mission" context). Am i right sir?

Since Masta Khan posted... Indeed our Cobra's had top cover. Karzai was informed but still pissed. He threatens to shoot us down next time (what an idiot). This shows that Karzai is just a puppet of India and is responsible for not only millions of refugees (clearly he is not interested in his Afghans) but also for terrorism in Pakistan. These Afghans will be eliminated from now on.

Hi,

The indians don't understand that the F16 is the pride of united states air force---and the pride of the US defence industrial complex.

The india pakistan conflict will be the only conflict where the united states can truly judge the performance of their F16's---its electronic package and its weapons system against the primo the su30---. This will be the only time that the true picture of the combat would come out in black and white----and alongwith pakistan---the united states is also confident of what the F16 can do in this arena.

All these rumors are to instill fear and uncertainty in the minds of the pak public so that they may not get the most potent aircraft suitable to them.

If pak cannot get the used / re-furbished / mlu'd F16's and cannot afford anything else---then who benefits and who gets hurt---.

It is india that benefits and pak that gets hurt---. That is why the indians are crying out on top of their lungs----" kill switches "----let them yell.

The question that needs to be asked is---are the indians secure enough in their knowledge about the kill switches that they would want to make the strike.

Hi,

The indians don't understand that the F16 is the pride of united states air force---and the pride of the US defence industrial complex.

The india pakistan conflict will be the only conflict where the united states can truly judge the performance of their F16's---its electronic package and its weapons system against the primo the su30---. This will be the only time that the true picture of the combat would come out in black and white----and alongwith pakistan---the united states is also confident of what the F16 can do in this arena.

All these rumors are to instill fear and uncertainty in the minds of the pak public so that they may not get the most potent aircraft suitable to them.

If pak cannot get the used / re-furbished / mlu'd F16's and cannot afford anything else---then who benefits and who gets hurt---.

It is india that benefits and pak that gets hurt---. That is why the indians are crying out on top of their lungs----" kill switches "----let them yell.

The question that needs to be asked is---are the indians secure enough in their knowledge about the kill switches that they would want to make the strike.

Indians don't understand anything. For them LCA is match more than F-16s C/Ds and SU30 just arrived from a mission to Mars. If India doesn't use it or produce it, it's not good enough.

Since Masta Khan posted... Indeed our Cobra's had top cover. Karzai was informed but still pissed. He threatens to shoot us down next time (what an idiot). This shows that Karzai is just a puppet of India and is responsible for not only millions of refugees (clearly he is not interested in his Afghans) but also for terrorism in Pakistan. These Afghans will be eliminated from now on.

But PAA and PAF still need to be careful. If engaging militants at 10,000ft or below, there is a serious risk of being attacked by any manpads that the talibunnies might possess, courtesy of India/Russia/captured units in Syria etc.

My hopes are on some Turkish F-16s with-in next 5-10 years.

F-16 is not an obsolete platform South Koreans are very professional and have been operating F-16s for years and now are going to be upgraded with BAE package for the next couple of decades.

549068_583814431709291_173573853_n.jpg
best image

Can you tell me the specs of the Block 70?
Correct me if I'm wrong., but from what I know it was the Block 61, pitched as Block 70.

It is said that it was better than Block-60, but now we may see it as F-16V if I m not wrong.

It is said that it was better than Block-60, but now we may see it as F-16V if I m not wrong.

The only difference between a Blk52 and an F16V is the AESA radar. It still lacks a lot of the features of the Blk60/61.

On another note, can anyone confirm/ deny if the Blk52 has a fiber optic bus like the Blk60 ?

The only difference between a Blk52 and an F16V is the AESA radar. It still lacks a lot of the features of the Blk60/61.
On another note, can anyone confirm/ deny if the Blk52 has a fiber optic bus like the Blk60 ?

I can't confirm / deny about that but when F-16 was offered to India it was the most advance version in the world, the reason for offering most advanced one was its competitors.

Back
Top Bottom