What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Get real Rafi

USA does not give a rats arse about a nuclear war in south asia.

They worry about business trade and encircling china.

ONLY USA INTERESTS matter.

USA wants a strong india to counter china

They are not overly concerned about pakistan balancing india having already acknowledeged india as a strong powerful strategic ally for this century.

YOU SEE wat you like to believe

deep down you pakistanis mistrust the YANKS

Wether you guys will believe this or not i dont care

BUT USA does not have pakistani interests at heart.

The twin towers WOT and OBL raid has left massive distrust between USA and Pakistan.

HECK THE USA where offering india everything MMMRCA including TOT and license building of the super duper F16 block 70.

YET the distrusting indians said no thanks USA we know you will not support us in a war with china or Pakistan.

KEEP YOUR TECHNOLOGY

YOU guys have no choice. its F16 or nothing

Sir Jee, despite NSA bugging Cisco, Juniper routing products and firewalls (Top Secret National Security Agency (NSA) JETPLOW firmware persistence implant (backdoor) for Cisco firewalls

Microsoft, google, apple secretly helping NSA. AT&T and other Telco's allowing NSA to install secret boxes in their core. Have nation or nations trust dwindle on those corporations after Edward Snowden revelations how major tech companies helping NSA to spy on foreign countries or they are still buying american tech equipment despite knowing NSA could exploit their devices?

Tailored Access Operations of NSA is responsible for implanting bugs in devices and we have American senator on record assuring Senate hearing in 2006 that we will not allow F-16 to be used against the terms proscribed in agreement.
Regarding the last sentence do you think that it is proscribed that India will not be attacked/ defended against?. Can you assure me that this was the case and PAF still went ahead and bought F16s. If it is then there should be mass court martial and all the involved parties should be hanged.
@Last Samuri.
The question is not one of embargoes whi h will be levelled against you as welll if you intend using the Rafale and M2Ks. This is the way of the world. You are right in that currentpy we dont have a tangible cost effective option. But you know the benefit of numbers which is what PAF is aiming at. The fact remains that the 16s are a formidable adversary and will give a serious headache to any of the AFs 4th gen. Fighters. Whether the US Squeezes our nuts or not the french will also be after you as well.Secondlly the more desperate Pakistan gets the more lower will be the nuclear threshold. My worst fear is that with the currrent mistrust we may not even see a conventional war at all. This would be a disaster of mammoth proportions.
Araz

" THIS IS WHY THE MMRCS contestants F18 super hornets with AESA & F16 block 70IN DESPITE BEING CHEAPER by 50% was declined by the indian military"

our planners dont want this risk.

Israel & Russia will gurantee us spares in a indo pak war

China will gurantee you spares in a indo pak war
USA will not gurantee you spares

We have a false flager. An Indian pretending to be British.
@Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Emmie @WebMaster

French don't put sanctions on their friends.

That is a USA policy which the usa has excrcised on Pakistan more than once.

But you have no choice you want the grant aid so you put up with the threat.

If you had money you would drop the falcons for j10 typhoon or rafael.

We all know that much

Master Khan
You live in surreal world if you think the threat of sanctions on F16s does not exist.
You dont undestand geo politics or you have buried your head in the sand.
Pakistan is no longer a usa ally that the americans trust and have confidence with. thanks to OBL raid.
USA is at war with ISLAM according to your own religion. Pakistan is a islamic state
USA india relations are very strong and indians business people are influential in washington
USA INDIA ISRAELI NEXUS. etc etc etc.
WHAT IT MEANS for F16
You buy them but in war with india USA will not rushing in supplies. They will not be sending in thie CBG as in 1971.
USA wil do what they did during KARGIL telling you to cease fire.
THEY have more clout over you guys cause you rely on their money and grant aid.
THEY WILL SQEEZE you harder.
TO STOP and they will deny you spares.
" THIS IS WHY THE MMRCS contestants F18 super hornets with AESA & F16 block 70IN DESPITE BEING CHEAPER by 50% was declined by the indian military"
our planners dont want this risk.
Israel & Russia will gurantee us spares in a indo pak war
China will gurantee you spares in a indo pak war
USA will not gurantee you spares

Just reading your post, I can see you are emotionally challenged or you are on your periods. Pick one. But here's some explanation:
1) You don't understand JACK about the Unites States and its dealings with others. The US is NOT at War with Islam. With the exception of Afghanistan and Iraq in the past, we haven't had any wars with anyone. In fact, with almost al Muslim nations in the middle east and around the middle east, we are friends, have military bases, trade and relationships, etc, etc.

The US constitution, government and the society guarantees MUCH MORE respect, independence and freedom to its Muslim citizens than your Indian government does to your own Muslim minority. And your Muslim minority is about 30 times more than Muslims in the US. But an average Muslim family suffers to even get an apartment for rental in India (you tube Indian Muslims or Christians being persecuted in India, etc and you'll see results)

2) The F-16's: The US considers Pakistan an ally (but with a rocky relationship over decades). That still hasn't stopped the US from supporting common Pakistanis with regards to building schools, medical facilities, setting up energy and other industries, etc, etc (long list of welfare projects with American investments), PLUS, supporting the military with weapons acquisitions, training, helping setup country terrorism force and training, etc,etc.

When the US didn't want to sell the F-16's, it said so to Pakistan. When the US did decide to sell those, it did so with all honesty. Our F-16's are used by like 2 dozen air forces to guard their airspace with total trust on American jets. You think we'll let an old ally like Pakistan down and create bad reputation for one of the best military jets in the history that's our products that protects many countries from their enemies??? Use your head. You have some stuff left in it I think.

The US has an issue with Pakistan not cleaning up the terrorist infrastructure by Afghanistan's border. That the Pakistani military were considering the 'Strategic Depth'. History tells you that the same strategic depth bit Pakistan way more than anyone else, the country's progress had stopped till last year due to bad security situation and daily terrorism.
The US kept telling us this would happen but no one listened.

Now, the Pak military has seen the results of ignoring such a critical issue and it is hitting the terrorists hard, this one issue will be cleared up between the two countries and Pakistan will emerge as a much stronger and modern democracy. The investment has already started to flow into Pakistan from the US businesses.

If you think the US didn't care about Pakistan, you are stupi*d. Pakistan's relations with the US are many decades old and they are like any other relationship filled with challenges. But Pakistan is one of the most strategic ally for decades.
The US is extremely concerned about a nuclear conflict in this region. To save millions of common people, the US will put a boot up anyone's as*s to avoid a nuclear confrontation and that's true for India also. No matter how deep the "strategic relationship" you think may exist with India (In Indian minds, there is none, the US is just a cash cow and you are milking it for as long as India can milk it).
Next: No country should fight wars because of a supportive aircraft carrier. In fact, Pakistan and India wen to wars three times. I hope there won't be a forth one as the industry, trade, growth and population from this region will suffer or majority of it would disappear.
Please keep the grandiose imagination about the US and its dealings with Pakistan out of the topic. The F-16 limitations in your mind and the conspiracy theory are two different subjects and aren't needed in this thread.

French don't put sanctions on their friends.

That is a USA policy which the usa has excrcised on Pakistan more than once.

But you have no choice you want the grant aid so you put up with the threat.

If you had money you would drop the falcons for j10 typhoon or rafael.

We all know that much
You dont know how wrong you are. The french do and will impose embargoes if required. They did it during the Falkalnds war and in 2002 to us. They will do it again to India if required.
Araz

i didn't really want to comment on it because somebody thinks it would kind of derail the thread. But again, he is idiot or not, we shouldn't be judgmental. .. point is NOT that LM wouldn't do that due to such and such and reasons.. point is can they do it? what i understand from here, the answer is yes.. !!! and for the worst case scenario, what are PAF's mitigation measures.. no answer till now. may be there are..

Hi,

If such a thing existed it would have come out in wiki leaks-----. Paf has already flown 'red hot test missions' across the border just to make sure---nothing came up---the aircraft performed as it was supposed to.

Master Khan

Hi,

Just because you guys pissed off the u s defence industry---you made sure for us that the american weapons will perform TRUE.

In case of war, our minimum inventory cn hold for 90 days---. US --- as it moves out of afg --- will b e more dependant on pak.

Pakistani F-16 downs Indian Searcher II UAV
June 7, 2002 (by Lieven Dewitte) - Pakistani F-16 shot down 1 Indian Seeker-II UAV withan AIM-9L on June 7th. This is perhaps the first air combat engagement of a manned and unmanned aircraft.

The name of the pilot is Zulfiqar.

June 7, 2002 (by Lieven Dewitte) - Pakistani F-16 shot down 1 Indian Seeker-II UAV withan AIM-9L on June 7th. This is perhaps the first air combat engagement of a manned and unmanned aircraft.
Details in this thread and below is image of the pilot, WING COMMANDER ZULFIQAR (ZULFI)

Scramble Scramble Scramble

6979_503912609720928_1639256069_n.jpg

@Windjammer

Hey, i was reading about the scenario where AVM Shahid Latif was able to lock on to a US Naval fighter pilot, while flying his F-16.........do you seem to know who the pilot was and what was it about?

@Windjammer

Hey, i was reading about the scenario where AVM Shahid Latif was able to lock on to a US Naval fighter pilot, while flying his F-16.........do you seem to know who the pilot was and what was it about?
Obviously during some joint exercise, apart from our F-16s fleecing, EFT, F-15, in the past our F-7s have locked on to F/A-18s.

Sir i am one of the eye witness of that event, On that night i was smoking on our roof suddenly in the position of 02 O'clock towards east i noticed bright light with little sound, after that i was thinking that perhaps it is meteor or something else but in morning when i saw the news about Pakistan shot down Indian Spy plane i was very happy that i have catch that moment with my eyes. Most interesting part is that whenever i shared it with my friends they often make my fun that how's it possible that you living in Lahore observed that event which happened somewhere around Kasur.:p: But till today i am 100% sure that i have watched it live.

Back
Top Bottom