What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Guys the F-16 B/15 and B/52 are the same machine but very advanced Tec and Weapons. Plus with CFT we will have an advantage of deeper strike capabilities.

Guys the F-16 B/15 and B/52 are the same machine but very advanced Tec and Weapons. Plus with CFT we will have an advantage of deeper strike capabilities.

Sir, isnt the airframe of the B/52 larger than that of the B/15?

what is CFT? and what is the major diffrence in the F-16's BLK 52 and the F-16IN offered to India? can somebody please tell me the major diffrences?

what is CFT? and what is the major diffrence in the F-16's BLK 52 and the F-16IN offered to India? can somebody please tell me the major diffrences?

CFT= conformal fuel tanks
araz

F-16IN would include sensors offered to India only. just like the F-16I Sufa is Israel specific.

F-16IN would include sensors offered to India only. just like the F-16I Sufa is Israel specific

after all this development in american indian defene feild, what do you peopke think the upgraded block 15z of pakistan will be any good??

do you think that we can be a match for indainz having Su30, block 70 F16 or F18 hornets, Su27z and we trying to get them out of our air space by the UPGRADED( if it wishfull happens) Block 15 F16, and no medium or high range SAM,

sir the man behind the machine do matter a lot but its not onle the man behind the machine,
butdo you people think, isnt it a sceaniro we have to deal with great care??

do you think that we can be a match for indainz having Su30, block 70 F16 or F18 hornets, Su27z and we trying to get them out of our air space by the UPGRADED( if it wishfull happens) Block 15 F16, and no medium or high range SAM,

chul lo g. oh mayre jaan, F-16 block 70 qub say aa gaya IAF ke inventory maan?!!! F-16 Fa-18 Mig-35 (EF and rafale are out of the picture) are contenders for 120+ MRCA and only one MRCA will be selected. what it seems to me that super hornets will likely win the contender as it will also give indian naval air force a great punch! Boeing just recently won 2+ billion contract for 8 P-8 planes and Super hornet will likely win so...

and btw we have FC-20 to counter that. and we never now PAF may suprise us with something more in 4-5 years.

Don't think the PAF will sit back and look at how India gets alot of new goodies.
I'm not worried, we have our own businessess aswell.

3133feefc5787ec550a588f8a611d78b.jpg

hmmm. F-16 with PAF paint scheme equiped with AGM-154 AMRAAM and Aim-9. wait wiat wiat.. :woot:

PC which F-16 is this? block-15 or the MLU ones?

thats what i am trying to figure out.

the articel was posted in jan-2008 and for the record first pair of f-16 to land in US for MLU was not before march. another thing to note: the air intake in this picture is wider suggesting that its not blk 15. the question is if its block 52 then where are the CFT?
the only possiblity is that this could be block-15 in pakistan doing test evaluation for its new armaments? btw pak flag is quite visible.

We already have AGM-154 AMRAAM whats the curiosity for? The aircraft clearly looks like block 15.

Back
Top Bottom