What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

After all, Clinton promised Israel the F-22.. but more calculating heads decided that it was not the right thing to let loose. Lets say strikes on certain nations would have been carried out much sooner had Israel been given the Raptor.
bro any source

Waiting & waiting......... to see jordan F-16 in PAF colors, i think it will take more 2-3 months :(

Waiting & waiting......... to see jordan F-16 in PAF colors, i think it will take more 2-3 months :(

Do you or anyone else know the status on the MLU's? I know there were about 55 MLU kits released....but are the older -16's MLU'd already?

Do you or anyone else know the status on the MLU's? I know there were about 55 MLU kits released....but are the older -16's MLU'd already?

atleast half of the original / surviving 32 F-16A/B's have been MLU. rest in progress. further the 13 F-16A/B from Jordan would need a replacement of the powerplant to come to PAF commonality.

atleast half of the original / surviving 32 F-16A/B's have been MLU. rest in progress. further the 13 F-16A/B from Jordan would need a replacement of the powerplant to come to PAF commonality.

Are the Jordanian F-16 Avionics up to the PAF (MLU) level?

Also what about the 14 EDA ones that PAF received?

UAEAF F-16F and RJAF F-16AM
10011365_615923825152378_1416193631124533020_n.jpg

yes
am.JPG
aam.JPG

its tai report

December 11, 2006, 8:51 AM
Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) has announced that it will modernize the 17 used F-16s that were previously provided to the Kingdom of Jordan by the U.S. This upgrade program will begin in April 2006 and will involve installation of Falcon-UP, Falcon Star and other Lockheed Martin mid-life upgrade (MLU) modifications of these aircraft. TAI and the Royal Jordanian Air Force have recently signed the final agreements for this program, which will have these F-16s modernized at TAI’s facilities through October 2009, when the last of these upgraded aircraft will be delivered back to the Jordanians.

Turkish Aerospace Modernizes Used F-16s | Aviation International News

Last edited:
11156680596_18621d8951_k.jpg
PURPOSE OF POSTING THIS IMAGE IS THAT
HOPE PAF will try to get 24+ mirage 2005-9 from uae in future
which are more power full than our current inventory
admin plz don't ban me

no idea about avionics, but 14 PAF F-16A/B released by USAF (original peace-gate) will be MLU'ed.

imran bhai 1st check the mirage 2005-9 than reply

Although a very capable aircraft, the Mirage-2000 is only operated by some half a dozen Air forces compared to around 30 F-16 operators, more over customers like Greece which fields both types ended up going for more F-16s rather than the French machine.,

Back
Top Bottom