94622/94624, 95625/95627 embargoed
F-16A Block 15OCU 41 9_742/9_782 stop-work
F-16B Block 15OCU 2 9_628/9_629 stop-work
Peace Drive F-16C Block 52 12 10901/10912 2010
F-16D Block 52 6 10801/10806 2010
Option F-16C/D Block 52 18 ? 2009-2010

from redflag video sir jee

aoa, imran........

buddy you should have atleast ask ...... for this picture .... before posting it here.....btw np...

regards

aoa, imran........

buddy you should have atleast ask ...... for this picture .... before posting it here.....btw np...

regards

WS dear i just searched on google and found it . just search google images PAF red flag and you will found it in results . still i am so sorry if it was misused by me . my apology .

regards

:taz:It is reported that, in order to prevent the advanced F-16 fighter technology leakage, the United States demanded that Pakistan will take strict precautions. Specific measures include: these fighters and ammunition and other countries fighters kept separate staff every six months on the U.S. F-16 inventory and related systems to conduct an inspection.

:rofl:

i read this statement on a web site
is it true
than why paf choose this piece of junk
who is responsible:flame:

It is reported that, in order to prevent the advanced F-16 fighter technology leakage, the United States demanded that Pakistan will take strict precautions. Specific measures include: these fighters and ammunition and other countries fighters kept separate staff every six months on the U.S. F-16 inventory and related systems to conduct an inspection.

i read this statement on a web site
is it true
than why paf choose this piece of junk
who is responsible

Oh bhai,

this has been discussed to death. USA doesn't want the technology of the BLK52 F-16s in wrong hands. So they asked PAF to keep them separate. This is a very valid request from them.

Consider this:

Pakistan sells Iran JF-17s, and then in some air-combat, Iranians shoot our fighters down using that same JF-17. How would you feel? Or even worse, Iranians sell that technology to India or whatever nation? How would you feel then?

F-16s are several billion dollars worth of US state technology. Their corporations have every right to safe guard this technology.

Oh bhai,

this has been discussed to death. USA doesn't want the technology of the BLK52 F-16s in wrong hands. So they asked PAF to keep them separate. This is a very valid request from them.

Consider this:

Pakistan sells Iran JF-17s, and then in some air-combat, Iranians shoot our fighters down using that same JF-17. How would you feel? Or even worse, Iranians sell that technology to India or whatever nation? How would you feel then?

F-16s are several billion dollars worth of US state technology. Their corporations have every right to safe guard this technology.
bhai g that is not a valid reason
now i believe that we can't use these jets against india

yes....C/D block 52...arrived in 2010 at jacobbabad airbase...inspected by rao qamar suleman

bhai g that is not a valid reason
now i believe that we can't use these jets against india

Now you've hit the jackpot :tup:
Not just Blk52s but all the MLU F-16 will stay at shehbaz to prevent the so called TECHNOLOGY LEAKAGE unless our relations get bad with USA and then WE WILL BE FREE TO USE ALL OUR F-16.
What an irony ! We say 'em our F-16s but we can't use them on our will :lol:

aoa, imran........

regards

This is not a copyrighted image, its from a HD video shot on the Red Flag exercise, which was published by AirBoyd channel on youtube.

Now you've hit the jackpot :tup:
Not just Blk52s but all the MLU F-16 will stay at shehbaz to prevent the so called TECHNOLOGY LEAKAGE unless our relations get bad with USA and then WE WILL BE FREE TO USE ALL OUR F-16.
What an irony ! We say 'em our F-16s but we can't use them on our will :lol:

A simple question for you. If the Chinese government sells you the J10B and you wanted to take it to the USA for some exercises what do you think the chinese will say.Bhai you broke their trust and now you are crying over the consequences of your own transgression. HOW FAIR IS THAT!!
ARaz

Oh bhai,

Consider this:

As I know the problem is about the firendly fire system in USA exported fighters. That system blocks your fighters from shooting targets those signal that it is a friendly fighter... USA does not want other countries(especially China) to decode that friendly fire system.

As I know your JF-17's are based on Chinese technology. If their radars are based on Chinese technology as well, you may try to introduce your China-based fighters as friendly fighters to F-16... That means China can intorduce their fighters to USA fighters as friendly fighters too. USA, obviously, do not want this to happen.

Turkey encountered the same problem. We wanted to buy HQ-9 air defence system from China. USA strictly opposed to the idea with the same reason.

The interesting point is... USA do not say anything to Greeks who use F-16's along with Russian air defence systems. But they are really sensitive about combined defence systems those include NATO and Chinese items at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom