What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

images039.jpg

images064.jpg

images043.jpg

I have a question, please ignore it if you find it too stupid.
I have rarely ever seen our fighters loaded with weapons specially air to air. All i see is those drop tanks. So my question is if PAF keeps most of its fighter jets in this position, how exactly would they then scramble to intercept an intruding plane?

I have rarely ever seen our fighters loaded with weapons specially air to air. All i see is those drop tanks. So my question is if PAF keeps most of its fighter jets in this position, how exactly would they then scramble to intercept an intruding plane?

those whom are for ADA scramble loaded well always sir jee . abut these birds they always be same at peace time . you may never seen them loaded without exercises or missions .for example targeting PODs maverick missiles and BGUs we seen few images ever but they are in service sir .

At any time a couple of fighters are placed ready for an air defence alert, either in an HAS or on the apron. What you see here is the flight line, aircraft may be going under maintenance, system check up or even being prepared for an exercise sortie.
Below is an old image of an F-16 on ADA based in Kamra.

84717.jpg

The ones serving the ADA are hardly pictured. We have some pictures, ages old, of F-16s with yellow stripped AIM-9 x 4 in hangars.

It is better to renovate the F-16's under the guidance of the sole maker.... The US have time and again improved the F-16's in in its arsenal and worldwide to its optimum level. It is a good decision to give the jets to the US......

It is better to renovate the F-16's under the guidance of the sole maker.... .

It is not a house that needs to be "renovated".
The correct term is "upgrade".

Even though u indians claim to be a english speaking country but the simple fact is that the over whelming majority of u indians speak horrible english and have no grammatical sense and even worse ur choice of words is simply horrible.

Get over with this English debate we are not having a debate competition stick to the topic

At any time a couple of fighters are placed ready for an air defence alert, either in an HAS or on the apron. What you see here is the flight line, aircraft may be going under maintenance, system check up or even being prepared for an exercise sortie.
Below is an old image of an F-16 on ADA based in Kamra.

84717.jpg

I used to see those good old F-6s couple of those silver color at the Runway end at Samsungli Air Base always ready.

my father mentions that (way back from the 70's and 80's), when the tensions between pak-India escalate, the pilots on ADA were sitting in their cockpits with a umbrella up top, and sitting there reading magazines to kill time!

my father mentions that (way back from the 70's and 80's), when the tensions between pak-India escalate, the pilots on ADA were sitting in their cockpits with a umbrella up top, and sitting there reading magazines to kill time!

With the engines running.

[/QUOTE]my father mentions that (way back from the 70's and 80's), when the tensions between pak-India escalate, the pilots on ADA were sitting in their cockpits with a umbrella up top, and sitting there reading magazines to kill time![/QUOTE]

With the engines running.

LOL Nice One LAST HOPE:rofl::rofl::lol:

Well, here is Five of them, including the Man himself.

2,000 Hours
Wg.Cmd. Tariq Zia
(Updated: 17 Feb 2009)
| 9 sqn

2,000 Hours
Irfan Ahmed

2,000 Hours
Cdt. M. Haseeb Paracha
9 sqn | 11 sqn

2,000 Hours
Air.Cmd. Ashfaq Arain (Ret.)

2,000 Hours
Wg.Cmd. Aamir Masood
| 9 sqn

and :angry: is not this supposed to be a classified pilot-profile of P.a.f. which you are busy in distributing & diseminating throughout the internet at your finger-tip clickings ... ?!? :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom