What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

no one damn to call them junk sir they are very nice and there role will be till next 20 years .its just another mirage of PAF .i hope so sir .

Cant we people & PAF change our mentality of using refurbished garbage. No matter what those Falcons are what will they become after MLU but still their life has been reduced and not comparable to new one.
when ever we buy any thing, its used i.e C-130, F-16, Mirage, IL-78, Saab-2000, Cobras, P-3C, Mi-8/17 ... Egrrrr
:angry:

Cant we people & PAF change our mentality of using refurbished garbage. No matter what those Falcons are what will they become after MLU but still their life has been reduced and not comparable to new one.
when ever we buy any thing, its used i.e C-130, F-16, Mirage, IL-78, Saab-2000, Cobras, P-3C, Mi-8/17 ... Egrrrr
:angry:

we are not that much rich to buy 120 new fighters and pay for them .as soon as we realize it its better for us .our economy not allowed us to buy mass numbers .still we manage our capabilities and we have so much in hands we should think abut strength and capabilities these refurbished birds gives to us .we never buy them for proud but for our needs .if an refurbished fill our need then welcome for it .i have no problem .

the saab and il-78 were negligibility used..

rest were usually free or too cheap...

we are not that much rich to buy 120 new fighters and pay for them .as soon as we realize it its better for us .our economy not allowed us to buy mass numbers .still we manage our capabilities and we have so much in hands we should think abut strength and capabilities these refurbished birds gives to us .we never buy them for proud but for our needs .if an refurbished fill our need then welcome for it .i have no problem .

I know about my country's economy but i can add couples more NEW Thunder in my existing inventory instead of buying garbage and spending extra money on MLU. Relatively small quantity but reliable, expendable and accessible by any mean.

SAAB-2000 is brand new sir

Saab 2000 (Platform of PAF Erieye) is used (refurbished) while Radar and related avionics are new.Try to search

After the US leaves Afghanistan an this so called 'war on terror' ends, Pakistan wont be getting the spare parts of the Vipers. This means they will be parked in Hangers without ability of proper, decent and safe flying.

Let's not forget what was happening before WoT.

After the US leaves Afghanistan an this so called 'war on terror' ends, Pakistan wont be getting the spare parts of the Vipers. This means they will be parked in Hangers without ability of proper, decent and safe flying.

Let's not forget what was happening before WoT.

thats why PAF is getting more and more parts .you think PAF never learn from history .then you should not be senior member :D

PAF is doing the right thing. A little remainder for those who have objections about it...

During Soviet War

95740498.png

Immediately After the Soviet War

65278560.png

Conclusion

We know what that it is...

f-16 is for museum.....

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

this trash can not operate without the approval of US......

Back
Top Bottom