What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

This is according to Sir P. Shamim. Seems we do have DRFM in ALQ-211 v9s, not in v4s though but at least we have it.

"A pleasant surprise as it was indeed denied 6 years ago but now ITT shows Pakistan receiving it as a launch customer of this version. ( v)9 . Pakistan already has Version-4 in their new blk-52s. Version-4 is an internal system. This will be a valuable additions to our older F-16s. But I am confused about the number ordered".

More on this....

The ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT) has been awarded a $49 million Foreign Military Sales contract to provide a pod-variant version of the Advanced Integrated Defensive Electronic Warfare System (AIDEWS) for the Pakistani Air Force F-16s. The new pod will use a variant of the digital radio frequency memory (DRFM) -based electronic-countermeasure system based on the ALQ-211 Electronic Warfare (EW) jamming system employed with several types of rotary wing aircraft and the F-16 fighter. The system provides fighter pilots with situational awareness and protection against radar-based threats, including modern surface-to-air and air-to-air weapon systems.

The podded version of AIDEWS will be delivered to the Pakistani Air Force. It will have the form factor of the ALQ-131 electronic countermeasures pod currently flying on U.S. Air Force and international F-16s. This export version of the pod incorporates the same hardware configuration from ITT’s AIDEWS, currently flying with five international customers. The new contract will provide for the flight qualification of the pod-mounted variant of AIDEWS for the F-16. AIDEWS has been selected to equip F-16 fighters operating with by six international air forces; ITT has already delivered 134 AIDEWS systems, out of 160 systems ordered.

ITT Develops a Podded Version of the AIDEWS Electronic Countermeasure System | Defense Update

F-16s Block 52 (18 only) for Pakistan is now officially useless and garbages due to the failures protection of our sovereign, IFFs, and chips control. We shouldn't focus on these planes for our prides.

F-16s for SALES, we no longer need a fake show !

The reason PAF was going (dont know about current status) for 18 more F-16Cs was problems with SD-10 on J-10Bs and JF-17s. Now the problem is resolved and this is confirmed by Eagle Hannan. I just hope PAF cancels the order.

The reason PAF was going (dont know about current status) for 18 more F-16Cs was problems with SD-10 on J-10Bs and JF-17s. Now the problem is resolved and this is confirmed by Eagle Hannan. I just hope PAF cancels the order.

after 10 hours you changed the track lolz :enjoy:

haha Imran Bhai last time I talked to my sources, they were in talks.
I was just hopping they cancel the deal.

Good existing F-16 can be used for pilot training and testing SD-10.

Those radio frequency jamers are also suspicious.. can always send few bytes extra.

current status is that PAF is not going for any more f-16s. All concentration is on next JFT batch and then, the FC-20. period.

Well-said bro. Please Pakistanis, my people I care the most. Remember, F-16s Block 52 (Made in America) is just a show only 18 delivered, we should not be enthusiastic about these planes, DRONES PREDATORS (Made in America) continue to kill us and more than 30,000 people died. Are we fooled cheerfully about Block 52 and pictures stuffs?

Don't forget the day Pakistan received last delivery of this planes in March or April this year, next month US invaded to attack on Pakistan on OBL raid surprisingly.

whatever you guys say, but F-16s sure pose a great deterrence against India..

However we SHOULD stop (if) going for more!

current status is that PAF is not going for any more f-16s. All concentration is on next JFT batch and then, the FC-20. period.

Comment titled as "Statement of the year 2011"
SAY NO TO STRINGED FALCONS.

say no for new but if USN release falcons we should get them and mlu them sir .

F-16s Block 52 (18 only) for Pakistan is now officially useless and garbages due to the failures protection of our sovereign, IFFs, and chips control. We shouldn't focus on these planes for our prides.

F-16s for SALES, we no longer need a fake show !

PAF of F-16's, There are more coming in the form of JF-17, J-10 (Varient for PAF) in coming years.
Besides, we should not consider them junk they can play the role in the war as PAF wants....there is no breach of agreement between lockhed and PAF.
Besides, PAF would have more oppertunities to understand the technology. :)

PAF of F-16's, There are more coming in the form of JF-17, J-10 (Varient for PAF) in coming years.
Besides, we should not consider them junk they can play the role in the war as PAF wants....there is no breach of agreement between lockhed and PAF.
Besides, PAF would have more oppertunities to understand the technology. :)

no one damn to call them junk sir they are very nice and there role will be till next 20 years .its just another mirage of PAF .i hope so sir .

Back
Top Bottom