What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

found a picture, probably posted earlier........

PAF f-16 in TAI being upgraded!

2010-12-21-tai-09.jpg

why you guys always thinking for defeat others? its for security of pakistan nothing more .

I should have drafted it in a better way. you are rite. I should have said that god forbid in case of war PAF would be single most difference and outcome of war would depend on its performance.

I should have drafted it in a better way. you are rite. I should have said that god forbid in case of war PAF would be single most difference and outcome of war would depend on its performance.

I don't think so, it will depend on the performance of Pakistani strategic forces. If they can take out or damage major IAF airfields, railheads, logistic centers, Indian's quantitative and qualitative advantage can be neutralized to a certain degree.

I agree with Bossman.Pakistan's Strategic Forces command would be the backbone of Pakistan's war effort.In early hours of war (God Forbid if it happens),we would see "rain of missiles" on Indian airfields,Air bases,command centers,logistic lines,military infrastructure,railroads,shipping docks and (may be) economic centers by Pakistani Strategic Forces.I guess India would do the same or may be IAF will be assigned this task !!! One thing is almost sure---PAF would come later in the war for Pakistan :coffee:

....Pakistan's Strategic Forces command[/COLOR][/B] would be the backbone of Pakistan's war effort.In early hours of war (God Forbid if it happens),we would see "rain of missiles" on Indian airfields,Air bases,command centers,logistic lines,military infrastructure,railroads,shipping docks...

Rain of missiles eh? Why has Pakistan reportedly just asked India not to target each other with ballistic missiles? India might be in possession of a far bigger inventory, and has protection against yours that why maybe?

Rain of missiles eh? Why has Pakistan reportedly just asked India not to target each other with ballistic missiles? India might be in possession of a far bigger inventory, and has protection against yours that why maybe?

we are at some level ahed in balestic and altelary missles frm india ,recently india have started to clost that gam,i guss tha is a recent news

I agree with Bossman.Pakistan's Strategic Forces command would be the backbone of Pakistan's war effort.In early hours of war (God Forbid if it happens),we would see "rain of missiles" on Indian airfields,Air bases,command centers,logistic lines,military infrastructure,railroads,shipping docks and (may be) economic centers by Pakistani Strategic Forces.I guess India would do the same or may be IAF will be assigned this task !!! One thing is almost sure---PAF would come later in the war for Pakistan :coffee:

I've long suspected that PAF and PA would be aiming towards such strikes with the help of Babur, Ra'ad and NASR.

Few years back, Dr.Samar Mubarik mand, said that on TV channel, Cost of One New F-16 that we bought from USA is equal to 16 Shaheen-1 missiles we build inhouse.

If we think logically, then The Next War Will Be the War Of Strategic Forces, And GOD Forbid, Pakistan Don't have a Proper Anti Ballistic Defense systems. And first few hours of War will decide the faith of both country And Yeah India will also Target the PAF fields.So surely PAF would come very late in the war if there is any runway or airfield left to fly Plane From. Same is true for IAF fields across the Border. Our Strategic forces first choice would be to disable IAF airfields using Cruise and Ballistic Missiles

Few years back, Dr.Samar Mubarik mand, said that on TV channel, Cost of One New F-16 that we bought from USA is equal to 16 Shaheen-1 missiles we build inhouse.

but we can not use shaheen daily sir . every waipon has its own job .he may be right in term of economy .

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

If we think logically, then The Next War Will Be the War Of Strategic Forces, And GOD Forbid, Pakistan Don't have a Proper Anti Ballistic Defense systems. And first few hours of War will decide the faith of both country And Yeah India will also Target the PAF fields.So surely PAF would come very late in the war if there is any runway or airfield left to fly Plane From. Same is true for IAF fields across the Border. Our Strategic forces first choice would be to disable IAF airfields using Cruise and Ballistic Missiles

we should pray to GOD will never show us that day .ameen

But one thing the gesting period for Pak to recover from a full fleged war(god forbid) would be higher than India. As India is geographically bigger and thus in a better position to recover fast.
Even during kargil war, clear instructions were given to IAF not to cross the LOC as India was wary of PAF's capabilities. It wanted to avoid a full fledged conflict.
But I must add one more thing that after 1947 PAF has come brilliantly and now it is one of the best and can challenge IAF.

But one thing the gesting period for Pak to recover from a full fleged war(god forbid) would be higher than India. As India is geographically bigger and thus in a better position to recover fast.
Even during kargil war, clear instructions were given to IAF not to cross the LOC as India was wary of PAF's capabilities. It wanted to avoid a full fledged conflict.
But I must add one more thing that after 1947 PAF has come brilliantly and now it is one of the best and can challenge IAF.

Irrelevant and plain wrong. If you shoot a person in the head... Does it matter how tall he is? If you eliminate close to the border the cities like Dilli or Mumbai. If you are close to the silicon valley... What do you think you will do with clean Bihar? Spare me your big and great India logic please.

^^ discussion suggest that PAF is in dire need of a good anti-ballistic missile defence!

i think it would be better if we scrap j-10b dream (since we cant afford both at same time) and pursue towards building a missile shield. its much more suitable to counter current threats posing by our neighbors...

^ these shields cant garantee incoming missile destruction , instead spend the meagre money we have on weapons that will hurt the enemy e.g cruise missiles and j10b

offense is the best defense

Back
Top Bottom