What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

SO they finally attached the CFTs to your Falcons eh? Wasn't there some issue sometime back where US was refusing to add them up?

not US issue dear indian members was dreaming at day light that we got falcons without CFT JDAM AMRAAM GBUs sniper pods lolz.only indian members and indian forums have that issue :P

not US issue dear indian members was dreaming at day light that we got falcons without CFT JDAM AMRAAM GBUs sniper pods lolz.only indian members and indian forums have that issue :P
Dont Feed the trolls please...........

Isnt that Mavrick missile?

sir look at 0:36 at this video mavrick being loading on PAF F-16 block-15 before many many years. that was old AGM-65E Maverick .

in this block-52 pic its AGM-65F Maverick .The brown one
img_40_1050_4

418452.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes:what you guy's think? are we going to buy more blk/50/52 or not??? i think 18 will be not enough what you guy's say???

We shouldn't.
Cause once US leaves Afghanistan, we wont be getting any spare parts for the F-16s.

Just wondering why didn't we go with SABR instead of APG-68(V)9, was it not allowed or other reasons?

Just wondering why didn't we go with SABR instead of APG-68(V)9, was it not allowed or other reasons?

SABR become on earth in 2010 when our contract was ready to diliver sir in 2006 there was nothing SABR that time so how can we add that radar in 2006 contract. if someone got f-16 now they can request ,

The only thing that was/is/will standing/stand between an Indian win and Pak defeat is Powerful PAF. In 1965 it won the many accolades.
Just can't write off PAF esp after it acquired jf thunder and deadly f 16.

The only thing that was/is/will standing/stand between an Indian win and Pak defeat is Powerful PAF. In 1965 it won the many accolades.
Just can't write off PAF esp after it acquired jf thunder and deadly f 16.

why you guys always thinking for defeat others? its for security of pakistan nothing more .

friend's today i heard on new's that USA stop the AID of 80 million's to pak that's very sad... dnt knw wat's next... i am lil afraid

friend's today i heard on new's that USA stop the AID of 80 million's to pak that's very sad... dnt knw wat's next... i am lil afraid
thats 800 Million to be correct....but you can post it in any political thread....here it effectively derails the thread

what??????????? 80 million lol its 800millions . and why are you so sad for this begg? man pakistanis all around the world send 10billion dollars in last 11 months . wakeup man we lost billions for these peanuts .205 nations of world living on earth all they got AID ?no we was beggers .

Back
Top Bottom