What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

They are not, at least I hope that they are not. Hardened Aircraft Shelters (HAS) are built with steel arches then often covered with earth, a layer of masonry, both, and if possible, allow grass to grow over.

and what if they get direct hit.....???...........
Oh! sorry I got my answer in ure above post....yes u explained it above very well...
but Im thinking isn't it better to have underground hangerz instead of above ground...to reduce anykinda risk during war etc.....:smokin:

and what if they get direct hit.....???...........
Oh! sorry I got my answer in ure above post....yes u explained it above very well...
but Im thinking isn't it better to have underground hangerz instead of above ground...to reduce anykinda risk during war etc.....:smokin:

underground hangers?
underground hangers will cost more to build than the aircraft it self.

not sure if thats a good idea...

Stay tuned guys lots of more will be coming here...

F-16_bk52_c_hangar.jpg

F-16_bk52_c_2.jpg

F-16_bk52_d_runway_1.jpg

Why have the numbers been blacked out.... our policy or the Americans insisted.

LAST PIC..... That panel on the CFT.... Many a time I have mistaken it for the star of David on Pakistani and Singaporean F-16s

The Hanger is made from Steel and concrete... the masonry work is the outer layer.

PAF hav no plan to buy more ......PAF will only recieve 18th left Blk52 aircraft this month and Upgrade old 32 F-16's to Blk 52 in 2012.
PAF future will be based on F16 Blk52, JF-17 Blk I & II & J10B.

Yes, that's correct. I hope that F-16 Blk 52 must reach 100-150 inventory. I know we are so excited new-looking F-16s w/ CFT inducting in PAF, everyone cheering but at the same time we hate US and we love F-16s.

not only obey dear but you have to do much more dirty job .:taz:

Yes, why not. Zardari is still President now til next election, Zardari should beg more F-16s Blk 52 in exchange dirty jobs and comissions. A small number of 18 (Blk 52) is not enough to protect sky.

Actually I think twice, once Pakistan receive these new F-16 Blk 52s with CFT, US then make fun of Pakistan in Abbottabad raid, Davis, media propagandas, more killing, drones expansion, blame games, etc.

I might be wrong but i still think that PAF will try to get more vipers if not new then surplus ones lets see what they have on their minds once again i could be wrong or am i.

I congratulate PAF in particular & Pakistan in general on becoming the proud owners of such awesome machines. Pakistan just renewed its membership into an elite club of Falcon User nations. I have no doubt that PAF personnel will put these extremely capable and well-equipped vipers to very good use in defence of their Nation.

On Mr. Zardari; as long as he retains leadership of Peoples Party he is likely to keep his post. I surmise this simply because his party is more than likely to prevail in the next election. No other party has that kind of national stature or the numbers.

Back to thread topic. After Lockheed Martin shutters its plant it may source a good deal of work of spares & maintenance elsewhere. PAF + PAC-K might want to get in on the action.

Only the spirit of attack,
born in a brave heart,
will bring success
to any fighter aircraft,
no matter how highly developed
it may be.

-- Lt. General Adolph Galland
General of the Fighter Arm, Luftwaffe, 1941-45
104 Victories

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom